Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I know it's not a movie, but I'm currently watching through Sopranos again, and it's cementing my opinion that this show is the greatest ever produced. There is no close second.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I know it's not a movie, but I'm currently watching through Sopranos again, and it's cementing my opinion that this show is the greatest ever produced. There is no close second.
There are close seconds due to more than a few duff episodes. But it’s definitely the greatest.

SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 I remembered a film today I couldn’t think of the title for for ages.

The Survivalist. Savage film. Tight as a drum.

Its as good as Bone Tomahaw.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The China Hustle

It's basically a documentary about the shady shit China does business wise in America and how regulators do nothing about it and holy fuck people need to watch this.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
nope
didn't read it
saw the movie, liked it

heard book was better
yeah. It’s like having a horse steak. Then someone giving you a waygu steak and asking to compare.

the film isn’t a bad film. But it’s non comparable. It’s actually a thin book but it’s a long read. I couldn’t read it again. But it’s so powerful.

papa.

truly incredible piece of work by Cormac Murphy.

treat yourself to a piece of Irish literature this st Patrick’s day.

its a tough read. But very important imo.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Imo it’s a great and serious film but the guy is such an arsehole you don’t really care about him
True with such little respect for human life and regard of own life, you kinda get the feeling that he's very selfish and doesn't care about dying.

It's very much a me project.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
'You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.'

Words to live by.
if you live a life with a glass half empty approach.

i thought the film was plodding. I didn’t know why till about half way through and then I realised.

there is no score.

maybe I should watch it agin. I have been known to be wrong. I remember thinking the disc man was the future of mobile quality music.