Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Hbomax is honestly the best service for me right now. I would say I’ve found like 80% of what I’ve been looking for.
it is high quality I would cancel netflix before this only thing keeping me from canceling amazon prime is the fast shipping.

hbo max needa more stand up comedy though and better fat forward and rewind also needs an xray feature like amazon prime has.

I am watching hbo max like 75 percent of the time now when I stream.

I think the hbo max originals are going to continue getting better.

my only concern is that they will get raising prices until it is 39.99 a month to use it someday.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
it is high quality I would cancel netflix before this only thing keeping me from canceling amazon prime is the fast shipping.

hbo max needa more stand up comedy though and better fat forward and rewind also needs an xray feature like amazon prime has.

my only concern is that they will get raising prices until it is 39.99 a month to use it someday.
It’s free for me through AT&T so luckily I won’t pay for it.
I do love X-Ray on prime. I definitely tried once when watching Doom Patrol when I saw an actor I wanted to remember the name before I remembered. ?

I won’t cancel anything. I use all my streaming services because I’m crazy.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Watched this with the wife last night. Solid 4 out of 5.

I still get Netflix dvd/Blu-ray delivery. Library is WAY better than streaming. I want to cancel streaming but wife & son still use the damn thing.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

ive had HBONow for years at 15 or 16 bucks a month. it transitioned to HBOMax at the same price so nmaybe im naive, but im expecting it to stay the same. its their "premium" price-point compared cheaper options like paramount+ or disney+ (with Netflix falling in the middle due to quanity of options)

maybe im naive though. because HBOMax has way more than HBONow. so they may just be buying their time and gaining traction before raising their ongoing multiple-year price poiint

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Mortal Kombat (2021)
5/10

Went on for too long just to be setting up sequels. Just felt like it dragged on which is strange for an action movie about fighting to the death. You could have played through the actual game in the same time it felt like.

funny-meme-about-mortal-kombat.png

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Wakefield.

Hard one to rate. I'll give it somewhere between 5.5 to 6/10. It started off amusing, moved to annoying & ended with bewilderment & frustration. It put my wife in a bad mood but that doesn't take away from my score as it, almost, got her to look at standard female hypocrisy in relationships. No spoilers.

Wakefield (2016) - IMDb

M

member 3289

Wrath of Man

4/10

Was expecting better from Guy Ritchie. The plot was too muddled.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
6/10 sucked more than the first one and killing off Rachel mcadams was a dumb move.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Boss Level on Hulu.
7/10

It is over the top and unrealistic, but fun as hell. I enjoyed it like I used to enjoy watching action movies as a kid.

Neat idea too. The main character keeps waking up repeating the same day until he inevitably gets killed each day. Think of playing a video game and starting back in the same spot each time you die.
E2F69864-6B82-4288-AA8F-107A7B652BA4.jpeg

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Boss Level on Hulu.
7/10

It is over the top and unrealistic, but fun as hell. I enjoyed it like I used to enjoy watching action movies as a kid.

Neat idea too. The main character keeps waking up repeating the same day until he inevitably gets killed each day. Think of playing a video game and starting back in the same spot each time you die.
View attachment 37433
looks like 90 percent of the budget was doing the actors hair. hulu is the only service I dont have right now ill wait till this hits hbo max,prime or netflix.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
looks like 90 percent of the budget was doing the actors hair. hulu is the only service I dont have right now ill wait till this hits hbo max,prime or netflix.
The movie looks like that because they are playing up the hammy nature of it. They are in on the joke and leaning into it. That’s kinda the point of it - fun.

We love Hulu. I have most of the streaming services and regularly find myself using that most often.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
5/10
Great premise for a movie but another Zac Snyder film that goes on way too long and feels like it takes forever with such a slow pace.
A fairly enjoyable cast is one positive but they are let down by the films plot, direction, and cinematography.

Army_of_the_Dead-932568587-large.jpg

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The movie looks like that because they are playing up the hammy nature of it. They are in on the joke and leaning into it. That’s kinda the point of it - fun.

We love Hulu. I have most of the streaming services and regularly find myself using that most often.
I cancelled Hulu I use hbo max the most.