Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Wife was watching something called The Forever Purge. It was set in a not-too-distant future America where every year there is a 12 hour holiday with complete anarchy. Everything is legal. Including murder.

It was set in Texas I think, and there was a lot of "us vs them" shit with the Mexican-Americans.

I only watched 10 minutes. It looked about as dumb as a movie can get.
I just checked, apparently that's the 5th film in the "Purge" franchise, so no wonder it's garbage.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
They made 5 of those things? For fuck's sake.
Hey we got 9 Fast and Furious movies, so nothing surprises me any more. I had to check Wikipedia to see how many there were, and according to that there will be 10 and 11 in the next two years as well.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Anyone had a chance to see "Prey"?
It's the new Predator movie on Hulu.
It's got some good reviews but I haven't had a chance to see it yet and wondering if it's worth a watch.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s a solid flick that’s held up.
It’s like a live action Street Fighter 2 video game. Different fighters and styles in different places.
His manager is hilarious and that blond broad could get it.
It’s funny how his sister in law is so cold until she starts getting those checks. Fuckin’ goldbricker.
I seen the foreign legion (I think that's where he ran away from) in person.

Fuckers made it go real quiet as they walked past us.

High level feral criminals. Nah. Saw the us marines do the the same, fuck messing around with them psychos.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone had a chance to see "Prey"?
It's the new Predator movie on Hulu.
It's got some good reviews but I haven't had a chance to see it yet and wondering if it's worth a watch.
I watched it. It's better than most predator shit they pump out. Not as good as the first, better than what's followed. Imo

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Blandly written oscar bait bordering on lifetime movie. Kate mara is the only engaging character. Only plus was you get to see both of their sweet bewbs kate mara had the better rack. the scenery is also god awful in all the states they passed just bland cinematography. 5/10

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ordinary People
10/10

Damn, really had no idea what I was getting into.
Timely.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

Blandly written oscar bait bordering on lifetime movie. Kate mara is the only engaging character. Only plus was you get to see both of their sweet bewbs kate mara had the better rack. the scenery is also god awful in all the states they passed just bland cinematography. 5/10

i liked their lez sex scene

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I feel like they haven't made a great movie in years. There has been nothing that made me want to go see it in a theater since before covid. Everything is fake and gae now

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I feel like they haven't made a great movie in years. There has been nothing that made me want to go see it in a theater since before covid. Everything is fake and gae now
Top gun and jackass was the only movies I saw all year in a theater and I used to go twice a month. John wick 4 might be only movie I see in a theater in 2023.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

there may be a movie on this list u havent seen
see it

the nice guys
theres something about mary
meet the parents
this is 40
40 year old virgin
land of the lost
extract
30 minutes or less
hot tub time machine 1+2
Good Boys
Game Night
harold and kumar -all
ted 1+2

Step Brothers
The Brothers Grimsby
Superbad
Your Highness
Bad Words
Horrible Bosses 1-2
Tropic Thunder
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
game over, man

They Came Together
This Is the End
Role Models
21 jump street
Clear History
Pineapple Express
Sausage Party
The Heartbreak Kid
Along Came Polly
Billy Madison
Napoleon Dynamite
Borat
Get Him to the Greek
happy gilmore
Airplane!
top secret
spaceballs
an ideal home
Trading Places
Raising Arizona
The Jerk
christmas vacation
UHF
Coming to America
Old School
road trip
Year One

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Top gun and jackass was the only movies I saw all year in a theater and I used to go twice a month. John wick 4 might be only movie I see in a theater in 2023.
i went to see top gun and wasnt disappointed . i used to go about once a month . i check the listings all the time but there isnt much that i cant wait for these days .

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Bullet Train

Brad Pitt

Sort of a Kill Bill / Tarantino rip off. A bunch of assassins on a train with their own missions to kill each other. Some interesting fight scenes and comedic banter, but the plot is garbage.

It's a pretty shitty film.

2/5

Sandra Bullock - who has mostly speaking parts in this film - appears at the end. She's had so much work done she doesn't even look human anymore. Almost looks like one of those Avatar people without the blue face. Shame. She was a smoke show. No idea why she had all that shit done.