General Remains of 215 children found at former Catholic residential school for natives in Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
That's what I was saying in the first place!
Now you are confusing me. I thought you said he wasn't the author
then eluded to some deeper, perhaps even artistic, intellectual context?

The founders and prominent landowners made it quite clear what they thought of First Nations and Africans.

Their context is quite clear

I don't find anything intellectually deep or philosophical to ponder about bigotry.

Just another asshole authoring vile statements to me

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Now you are confusing me. I thought you said he wasn't the author
then eluded to some deeper, perhaps even artistic, intellectual context?

The founders and prominent landowners made it quite clear what they thought of First Nations and Africans.

Their context is quite clear

I don't find anything intellectually deep or philosophical to ponder about bigotry.

Just another asshole authoring vile statements to me
See your phrasing in your post about 'savages' being written in the declaration of independence, implied to me, that you were taking a contrarian stance against what I posted.
Turns out we are on the same page, and there was something lost in translation.

Carry on

Nov 21, 2015
See your phrasing in your post about 'savages' being written in the declaration of independence, implied to me, that you were taking a contrarian stance against what I posted.
Turns out we are on the same page, and there was something lost in translation.

Carry on
Lol. The interwebs can be weird like that.

My implication was only to reinforce your post and to give an example of how those same thought ideas
went into the Declaration of Independence and to underline how deeply it is rooted in Western fabric

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Indigenous children forced to pray to god in a residential school ran by the Canadian government and Catholic Church
This photo was taken at the Bishop Horden Memorial School aka Moose Factory Indian Residential School on Moose Factory Island, Ontario at the southern end of James Bay.

??