Ricky Simon vs Merab was a judging Failure

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think we have go to the part were you have pissed and screamed enough. The result still remains the same.

Gotta step it up a notch, I recommend you go stage a dirty protest outside the athletic commissions office. They are bound to agree with you once they see you are that butthurt about it

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
“The referee Liam Kerrigan, to his credit, when he saw [Dvalishvili] was out, he actually waved it off. And I think there was a little bit of a rush, people thought we were going to try and read the scorecards, so I said, ‘No, no, no. The guy has lost the fight.’ Even though he came around pretty sharp afterwards, he most definitely lost the fight under the ruling and the right guy went away with the win.”

the quote from Goddard after the fight, from the 'article' on the UG.

The referee waved the fight off in the ring.

LOL, why did you leave out the part in the same article where it says Goddard had a hand in the call

Also, there was no time the guy was out, ref fucked up also, he did not call anything off, look at the gif, there was no calling anyhting off, goddard is taking some liberties here, remember goddard also said the guy was out when there is no proof, only guessing.

The gif tells everything, not the still shot, but the gif on that same ug article, gifs dont lie but humans do

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LOL, why did you leave out the part in the same article where it says Goddard had a hand in the call

Also, there was no time the guy was out, ref fucked up also, he did not call anything off, look at the gif, there was no calling anyhting off, goddard is taking some liberties here, remember goddard also said the guy was out when there is no proof, only guessing.

The gif tells everything, not the still shot, but the gif on that same ug article, gifs dont lie but humans do
"Although Marc Goddard was not the ref for the fight, he was part of the regulator huddle that determined the bout outcome. During an appearance on the FOX Sports 1 post-fight show, Goddard explained what happened...."

I left it out because that's conjecture based on seeing Marc in a huddle with other officials. Marc explains that they were simply making sure that the right call was recorded. I just can't believe you're citing Kirik as the source...because Kirik was in the 'regulatory huddle', or because he has such a history of journalistic integrity? :rolleyes:

The ref turns and walks over to the timekeeper immediately after he sees that Mareb is out. You keep clamoring for 'proof'. LOL. What is the standard of proof for being out in a prizefight?

Stop. It's a rhetorical question. The standard of proof is that he ref says you were out. Liam said Mareb was out.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"Although Marc Goddard was not the ref for the fight, he was part of the regulator huddle that determined the bout outcome. During an appearance on the FOX Sports 1 post-fight show, Goddard explained what happened...."

I left it out because that's conjecture based on seeing Marc in a huddle with other officials. Marc explains that they were simply making sure that the right call was recorded. I just can't believe you're citing Kirik as the source...because Kirik was in the 'regulatory huddle', or because he has such a history of journalistic integrity? :rolleyes:

The ref turns and walks over to the timekeeper immediately after he sees that Mareb is out. You keep clamoring for 'proof'. LOL. What is the standard of proof for being out in a prizefight?

Stop. It's a rhetorical question. The standard of proof is that he ref says you were out. Liam said Mareb was out.

We all saw the gif, the guy was never out, we all have eyes, at least some of us have eyes that work.

Ref fucked up, he checked on Merab many times in the last 30 seconds, you can even clearly see Merab violently shaking his legs in the last seconds as it goes to 0, he was doing that in his own words because it was helping to circulate his blood flow

How the fuck do you know to move your legs to circulate blood flow if you are out? That is impossible it does not work that way. Liam fucked up bad then. Then after checking on the guy over and and over and seeing his was awake, that uG article shows the literal second the fight is over, you can clearly see Merab's eyes open and awake

Dude never went out, refs fuck up, are you not aware they make mistakes. Even seen Mazzagoti or Dan Mirgiliottia ref? You keep saying just because a ref says its so that it is, I keep telling you we all have the right to watch it and see the reality.

M

member 3289

Not sure why this is so controversial.

Dude was out, refs made the right call, end of fukn story

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We all saw the gif, the guy was never out, we all have eyes, at least some of us have eyes that work.

Ref fucked up, he checked on Merab many times in the last 30 seconds, you can even clearly see Merab violently shaking his legs in the last seconds as it goes to 0, he was doing that in his own words because it was helping to circulate his blood flow

How the fuck do you know to move your legs to circulate blood flow if you are out? That is impossible it does not work that way. Liam fucked up bad then. Then after checking on the guy over and and over and seeing his was awake, that uG article shows the literal second the fight is over, you can clearly see Merab's eyes open and awake

Dude never went out, refs fuck up, are you not aware they make mistakes. Even seen Mazzagoti or Dan Mirgiliottia ref? You keep saying just because a ref says its so that it is, I keep telling you we all have the right to watch it and see the reality.
Ok. So now we're back to you thinking you have a better view from your living room than the guy standing over Mareb, more experience in assessing this than Liam, and more knowledge of the rules than Marc Goddard and BJM.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ok. So now we're back to you thinking you have a better view from your living room than the guy standing over Mareb, more experience in assessing this than Liam, and more knowledge of the rules than Marc Goddard and BJM.

LOL you are not that on point. Goddard was sitting on his ass in the seats weirdo and so was big john they saw the exact same thing we did

Liam also fucked up, you seem to avoid the point that refs can fuck up, you act like because he is a ref that means he can't make a bad call, so fucking lame lol

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LOL you are not that on point. Goddard was sitting on his ass in the seats weirdo and so was big john they saw the exact same thing we did

Liam also fucked up, you seem to avoid the point that refs can fuck up, you act like because he is a ref that means he can't make a bad call, so fucking lame lol
Got it.

All the refs fucked up, whether they were 2' from Mareb's face, at ringside, or watched the same video that you did.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Got it.

All the refs fucked up, whether they were 2' from Mareb's face, at ringside, or watched the same video that you did.

So are you saying we can't hold a ref accountable lol. Are you sayign they don't ever make mistakes, are you blind and not understanding that Goddard and Big John had their asses in seats when this went down

Are you that naive that are you saying Liam could not have fucked up

I got a bridge to sell you

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So are you saying we can't hold a ref accountable lol. Are you sayign they don't ever make mistakes, are you blind and not understanding that Goddard and Big John had their asses in seats when this went down

Are you that naive that are you saying Liam could not have fucked up

I got a bridge to sell you
Nobody is saying that.

Of course they could get it wrong.

In this case they got it right tho

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Everyone with eyes is telling you opposite.

When everyone else is being an asshole....

LOL, again you must not have eyes. there have been posters on this thread agreeing iwth me, just cause a few of you keep jumping back on this thread , which I was done wtih yesterday, and you keep repeating yourselves dont make it so lol

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOL, again you must not have eyes. there have been posters on this thread agreeing iwth me, just cause a few of you keep jumping back on this thread , which I was done wtih yesterday, and you keep repeating yourselves dont make it so lol
Okay answer this.

Who won the fight via stoppage?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Okay answer this.

Who won the fight via stoppage?

Dude you are kind of dim? Are you bored? Do you not have much else to do, we ain't gonna agree on this thread, you can keep the charade up, you ain't convincing me, I ain't a sheep like some on here, I use analysis and don't take a ref's word as Gold.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude you are kind of dim? Are you bored? Do you not have much else to do, we ain't gonna agree on this thread, you can keep the charade up, you ain't convincing me, I ain't a sheep like some on here, I use analysis and don't take a ref's word as Gold.
Me too. It seems that irrespective of other people's opinions you don't actually want to hear them

I say it was a great stoppage.

The majority agree.

The refs agree

The commission agrees

Yet you ask if I'm the dim one?

What you want isn't always what's the truth, no matter how much you try to convince your dim self that some injustice happened here, it really didn't.

In fact I'd go as far as to call it a great, bold decision.

Dude should have tapped before he napped

Status
Not open for further replies.