Ricky Simon vs Merab was a judging Failure

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He wasn't in a position to intelligently defend himself regardless. Guy was fucked and it was a good stoppage

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
@NarlyPersianDude
except dude never napped you goof

It was a shit call, they fucked up, anyone iwth eyes and ability to analyze can see
so are BJM, Marc Goddard, Liam, lacking eyes or the ability to analyze?

BTW - asked some cats I know to recreate the moment in question, this is what they came up with

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
This was a crazy situation but Im fine with the call.

No matter what, it's dumb as hell to let your arms go limp and kick your legs like Liu Kang. Doesn't seem like intelligent defense.

In the sequence of events, it looked like he flashed KOd himself, fell into the choke, and was going in and out of consciousness throughout the choke. when it ended dude didn't just look tired. He looked limp, like he was flashed KOd and then choked out. Ref should have done more to establish if dude was out before the bell rang.

Iirc, earlier in the match the ref forced the guy who got kicked in the nuts to walk around the ring. Wtf.

Ref in the ring could have done better.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
First of all, they posted this on BJ Penn yesterday on facebook, I swear about 90% of the comments where saying it was a horrible call, look it up on fb if you think I lie

Also on MMA junkie, 55% of voters agree with me it was the wrong call

Suck my big Iranian dick haters

I say that with Love

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First of all, they posted this on BJ Penn yesterday on facebook, I swear about 90% of the comments where saying it was a horrible call, look it up on fb if you think I lie

Also on MMA junkie, 55% of voters agree with me it was the wrong call

Suck my big Iranian dick haters

I say that with Love
Hmmmm

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Hey , you dont' have to believe the proof is there

Go on Facebook and look at BJ Penn.com, look at every coment, about 90% are saying what I am saying.

Also, go look at the poll on MMA junkie, 55%, aka the majority agree it was a shit stoppage

It's not even a complicated to figure out Goddard and Liam did a shit job in that fight, it's beyond easy to see.

Maybe not for the guy in the gif with the weird eyes but for most ;)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hey , you dont' have to believe the proof is there

Go on Facebook and look at BJ Penn.com, look at every coment, about 90% are saying what I am saying.

Also, go look at the poll on MMA junkie, 55%, aka the majority agree it was a shit stoppage

It's not even a complicated to figure out Goddard and Liam did a shit job in that fight, it's beyond easy to see.

Maybe not for the guy in the gif with the weird eyes but for most ;)
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so."

Not even debating your stance but your reasoning is incorrect.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so."

Not even debating your stance but your reasoning is incorrect.

You just hurt my brain, everything is spinning now

Just kidding

My retort was to homeboy saying "see everyone is telling they don't agree'

So hence my retort about MMA junkie and bj penn on fb most are agreeing iwth me

M

member 3289

OP in every thread:

1. Make a claim
2. Get proven wrong by multiple people
3. Change reasoning to avoid admitting that he was wrong
4. Insult anyone who disagrees with you
5. Wash, rinse, repeat

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OP in every thread:

1. Make a claim
2. Get proven wrong by multiple people
3. Change reasoning to avoid admitting that he was wrong
4. Insult anyone who disagrees with you
5. Wash, rinse, repeat

This loser in every thread, "I hope SensoriaUtopia on ignore"

then quotes him a day later

Troll loser, badge of honor that petty clowns like you have an issue with me, DasRy

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's the Iranian debate logic.

Yet somehow Iranians who migrate to America are possibly the most succesful of any migrants that come over and the country is made of migrants.

Eat that ignoramus dork

Also I am proven right, MMA junkie has 55% agreeing with me and facebook BJ Penn has 90% plus agreeing, just cause a few petty trolls are so obsessed with me don't mean shit, only proves how big of a losers some people on here, Truth

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yet somehow Iranians who migrate to America are possibly the most succesful of any migrants that come over and the country is made of migrants.

Eat that ignoramus dork
Then why do they always get banned from MMA forums?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Always? I got banned from the UG, due to unfair circumstances, that dozens of posters on there can attest too. People that bring that up pretty stupid IQ wise to be truthful.
So why did you get banned more than once?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So why did you get banned more than once?

You keep proving me right, talking about an unfair ban on a mma forum proves you have nothing. Look at how obsessed some of you are, look at your screen name and avatar lol. Please keep repeating that line over and over, seems you have nothing else.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You keep proving me right, talking about an unfair ban on a mma forum proves you have nothing. Look at how obsessed some of you are, look at your screen name and avatar lol. Please keep repeating that line over and over, seems you have nothing else.
So you got unfairly banned twice. That's some tough luck eh

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So you got unfairly banned twice. That's some tough luck eh

Don't matter though, seems like people are just stupid sheep that can only parrot that. All the best posters on the UG backed me and still speak up for me. On any forum, its always the loser trolls that have issues with me, such as these Conor marks, bcause they are delusional and they cant' handle people being real about their fighter.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Also, gonna say it again for the bitter bitches on the thread, who know who they are.

THe majority voting on this on MMA junkie agree with me, plus 90% plus of people who commented on Facebook on a BJ Penn.com story.

Cream always rises to the top

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't matter though, seems like people are just stupid sheep that can only parrot that. All the best posters on the UG backed me and still speak up for me. On any forum, its always the loser trolls that have issues with me, such as these Conor marks, bcause they are delusional and they cant' handle people being real about their fighter.
Go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.