Lifestyle RIP COMMUNITY CHIT CHAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
A guy on my FB is claiming to be some kind of internet spy/hacker Not sure what to make of it. He is dropping a lot of info about spy shit. Idk why ior what he is doing. He had a good job and then quit and disappeared and wasn't working as far as I knew. Now he is talking about being a spy/hacker all over fb. Very weird.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Doing floor presses w heavy dumbbells in underwear.....when I pulled the 2nd dumbbell onto my lap I smashed my dick between the two of them and my dick is now bleeding. So that is awesome. 2 more sets to go.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Well my grandma died last nite. And we didn't get to see her for last 3 months of her life because of this bullshit. She died alone and confused

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I'm dsting a girl who has set more than one person on fire. .....not the best idea but she is 4'11" and super hot. I'm prolly gona get burned up

Prolly = definitely

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I see the mods locked up my prophet Muhammad thread.
I made that to show they would jump right on it and stop it. I knew they would. But when I have a problem w someone copying my whole profile they act like its not a problem.
"Oh make a thread about screen names and beg me and maybe I'll throw you a crumb if you beg good enough"
No thanks player

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I see the mods locked up my prophet Muhammad thread.
I made that to show they would jump right on it and stop it. I knew they would. But when I have a problem w someone copying my whole profile they act like its not a problem.
"Oh make a thread about screen names and beg me and maybe I'll throw you a crumb if you beg good enough"
No thanks player
Who is your duplicate ?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
My dog just turned my fan off.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but it sure as hell looked like he meant to do it.