General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I did too. Miley is a bit of a nutty cunt or more in real life so she mailed that

The other episode I like best is the haunted house video game one and the one with the guy from mad men (American chap) in the winter cabin for the Xmas special
Was that the Tea Leaf episode?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why don't you cocksuckers talk anymore? It's a fucken library around here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also I got me hair cut and the lady just went to town. I look like a peaky blinders. I wear hats most of the time anyway, but it feels strange having a new hairstyle

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
How long you been there now?

I picked up 3 weeks worth of Ambien yesterday. Considering they’re supposedly really addictive you’d think they’d make them a little more difficult to swallow, they’re like sodding microdots.

and no, not planning on getting addicted hence only asking for 3 weeks worth

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
"
Listen up, you primitive screw-heads! Prepare yourself for the only musical that features a chainsaw, a song called “Ode To An Accidental Stabbing,” and a front-row “splatter zone” where you’ll get covered in spraying blood faster than you can say “klaatu barada necktie.” Evil Dead: The Musical is funny. It’s gory. And yeah — it’s groovy."

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Disciplined Galt @Galt

Talk to me about yat sank tattoos, I think you have some?

Are they safe? As in if I get one, I'm not going to end up with HIV from sharing needles?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How long you been there now?

I picked up 3 weeks worth of Ambien yesterday. Considering they’re supposedly really addictive you’d think they’d make them a little more difficult to swallow, they’re like sodding microdots.

and no, not planning on getting addicted hence only asking for 3 weeks worth
Been in Belgium since the start of June. Leave December 20th. Might come back for another year

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You watching any football?

Emery just put Pepe on with 14 minutes left in the game. It's not like we just spent 72 million on him ffs.

He's played Ozil, benching Pepe is fucking barmy. That's why we bought him, for them to work together.