General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Zeph @Zeph
How do you feel about the Luis Enrigue rumours?

I would love it. He's obviously lost his daughter and needs to get stuck into something. We're such a family, he would fit right in.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Zeph @Zeph
How do you feel about the Luis Enrigue rumours?

I would love it. He's obviously lost his daughter and needs to get stuck into something. We're such a family, he would fit right in.
Not sure about him to be honest, but anyone but Emery at the moment. There are other managers I would want, but probably aren't available until the end of the season. I would install Ljungberg or Arteta until the end of the season on an interim basis.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken hell. I feel like I got run over by a monster truck full of scotch.

And I wasn't even drinking scotch.

I was on the tequila

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I like that show but I'm only up to season 2. I really need to catch up. Are u one of them yanks that has to use subtitles?
Nope. Maybe it's because I grew up in the country and learned that accent and then moved to the DC area and had to learn a ton of other accents I don't typically have a hard time understanding people. Unless they use a lot of regional slang with an accent that just doesn't make sense even if I get the words.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not sure about him to be honest, but anyone but Emery at the moment. There are other managers I would want, but probably aren't available until the end of the season. I would install Ljungberg or Arteta until the end of the season on an interim basis.
I feel a bit bad for Emery because I’m sure he doesn’t suck intentionally but he’s just terrible.
We’ve got Pepe on the bench for 75 minutes when he put Ozil in the starting line up...wtf?! They’re supposed to be together!
Agreed with Lljungberg, he understands us. Fuck it even Edu at this point. We’ll end up boring boring Arsenal again if Mourinho gets the job but I’ll take it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I feel a bit bad for Emery because I’m sure he doesn’t suck intentionally but he’s just terrible.
We’ve got Pepe on the bench for 75 minutes when he put Ozil in the starting line up...wtf?! They’re supposed to be together!
Agreed with Lljungberg, he understands us. Fuck it even Edu at this point. We’ll end up boring boring Arsenal again if Mourinho gets the job but I’ll take it.
Emery is full of shit. He doesn't know what he's doing imo. There's a reason psg diddnt keep him. They couldn't fail in that league

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Emery is full of shit. He doesn't know what he's doing imo. There's a reason psg diddnt keep him. They couldn't fail in that league
I want Xhaka out as captain too. His own fans booing him off the pitch must have been absolutely horrible but suck it up ffs. It’s not like he’s earning a pittance. He didn’t play yesterday because he apparently didn’t feel up to it. Lacazette needs to stop feigning injury as well, since he came back from injury he’s been embarrassing...and I used to really really like him.

Belerin for captain and I would be so chuffed if Ljungberg was our manager, if only for a little while.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want Xhaka out as captain too. His own fans booing him off the pitch must have been absolutely horrible but suck it up ffs. It’s not like he’s earning a pittance. He didn’t play yesterday because he apparently didn’t feel up to it. Lacazette needs to stop feigning injury as well, since he came back from injury he’s been embarrassing...and I used to really really like him.

Belerin for captain and I would be so chuffed if Ljungberg was our manager, if only for a little while.
Fuck off. That Spanish cunt is soft. Auba should be captain

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Terry did alright
He was part of the furniture as soon as he had an Arsenal shirt, he's the exception. I would love for him to be our manager at some point. Or Dennis. Or Paddy. Or Pires.

I'm stuck in my ways, I'm not saying I'm right. He's our best player at the moment.