General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dude in my bar looks like a fit Chester Bennington (pre hanging himself) but has the ugliest daughters ever.
They keep mean mugging me.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang I wish I was there. I could have made him hold up all kinds of funny signs insulting you fuckers..that would have been great

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I drove by this today

But I'm white so I wasn't scared in the least. I even honked and waved (of course they smiled and waved back lol)
Only time I saw that flag was in Chesapeake. It was nailed to a tree by the freeway.

Town seemed normal tho.

My hometown in England and surrounding areas is very racist. And documented for it.

Bunch of fucken dumbass that sit around scamming the welfare system for as much as they can while somehow blaming the fact they don't have a job on Africans and Pakistanis. It's cringe worthy

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Only time I saw that flag was in Chesapeake. It was nailed to a tree by the freeway.

Town seemed normal tho.

My hometown in England and surrounding areas is very racist. And documented for it.

Bunch of fucken dumbass that sit around scamming the welfare system for as much as they can while somehow blaming the fact they don't have a job on Africans and Pakistanis. It's cringe worthy
They’d be the first to go.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Town seemed normal tho.

I must add that there are no African or Pakistani people in this town. Yet somehow they get the blame for everything. Small town small minds

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That tequila I found is fucken awesome.

Again

If u never tried it, try it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Town seemed normal tho.

Just off the motorway? It's still there.

Virginia is covered in them.