General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
The current crop are. I want arsenal to win the league every year but they are fucked at the minute. Who else in the bottom half of the table spent 72mil on a player this summer?
I just want Arsenal to win it this year that way Liverpool don't, hate those scouse cunts.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm still pissed Arsenal won a trophy though, linking this to arsenal fans always cheered me up

Its been 2 Years, 4 Months and 28 Days since Arsenal Last Won a Trophy
If scum had won the champions league last year I think I would have given up on the game altogether.

This coming from someone who went to the FA Cup final when Liverpool beat us. I had Spurs customers with me at the time who were trying to comfort me when I was politely going apeshit when Wenger took Bergkamp off. It was a fucking ridiculous move considering we weren't home and dry. I actually cried at the end.

But rather that than Scum being the European champs.

FINGERS @Fingers

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
ffs got called a boomer today, then noticed Song saying it in here and just seen it again on instagram.

is this really a baby boomer thing or has the term evolved into something else?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
ffs got called a boomer today, then noticed Song saying it in here and just seen it again on instagram.

Did you give them a smack in the face?

Conor called me it here yesterday but it actually made me laugh because it had been a few weeks and was really well timed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It's the new word for mongaloid

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016

Conor called me it here yesterday but it actually made me laugh because it had been a few weeks and was really well timed.
we got into a row about it on Cheick Kongo's comment section and the dude then direct messaged me to keep throwing insults in my direction .... but it ended when Kongo deleted all the replies :p he said I look over 50yrs old so I hit him with the Eminem line "I'd rather be 50 yr old me than 20 yr old you" but I was lying, dude looks handsome and maybe even successful :(

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016

seriously though, no one ever insults me to my face ... I wonder why that is

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
we got into a row about it on Cheick Kongo's comment section and the dude then direct messaged me to keep throwing insults in my direction .... but it ended when Kongo deleted all the replies :p he said I look over 50yrs old so I hit him with the Eminem line "I'd rather be 50 yr old me than 20 yr old you" but I was lying, dude looks handsome and maybe even successful :(
Haha, you should have grassed him up to Chieck. Never met him but he is so super chill lovely online. I only know him slightly through Wolf's Lair but he really is a nice guy.

You don't look over 50 years old though, so you should invite him round for a smack in the pricket.