General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Depends what you want out of it, fella face. Like I said though, it rarely works unless you're planning on ditching the other chicks and giving it a go? Doesn't really seem like your style :D
It's not my style and she knows that. We discuss everything. She knows everything

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Talking of best friends of the opposite sex, mine just had me on a complete wind up that he was on a golf course on his own, there was a really fit girl playing in front of him, he accidentally knocked his ball next to her, they ended up playing together and then she gave him a BJ in his car, which happened 2 more times.

When he took her for dinner she said she was a guy. I fell for every word. I felt all shades of bad for laughing.

He just included a bit of me in a new tattoo though so I forgave him.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Knock it on the head then, it's not like you're in a drought.
U prolly right. I'm horrible at mixing sex and relationships. She is bisexual though and would b ok w other girls around all the time. She would probly be bringing half of them around. Idk. U r right. Thanks

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Talking of best friends of the opposite sex, mine just had me on a complete wind up that he was on a golf course on his own, there was a really fit girl playing in front of him, he accidentally knocked his ball next to her, they ended up playing together and then she gave him a BJ in his car, which happened 2 more times.

When he took her for dinner she said she was a guy. I fell for every word. I felt all shades of bad for laughing.

He just included a bit of me in a new tattoo though so I forgave him.
So he rly got blown by a guy? Or was a joke

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So he rly got blown by a guy? Or was a joke
I've had a bit of a rubbish few months, he was just trying to make me laugh...and it worked. He'd have ended up in jail if he found out he'd been blown by a guy but I was too busy laughing to work out that he was making it up.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
got given an old iphone 6 plus, after spending hrs trying to get a photo into instagram with full sharing options I've given up and never using iphone again, takes 5 seconds on my android.

fuckkkkkkkkk you apple!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
got given an old iphone 6 plus, after spending hrs trying to get a photo into instagram with full sharing options I've given up and never using iphone again, takes 5 seconds on my android.

fuckkkkkkkkk you apple!
Apple are the easiest products in the world. The new Max Pro's camera's like a pro camera.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
sure that's why there are billions of complaints about them being annoyingly over complicated :D I ain't got time for that shit
I admittedly am a slave to Apple. with my plan I get the new iphone and ipad as soon as they're released. Kills me having a Lenovo laptop but after my last Mac died (old) I vowed not to spend 2k on another laptop so I'm on a pretty rubbish laptop.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Husband doesn't work FOR Apple, he just works on site but that's only been for the last 3 years. I love their products, they really are easy and the new 3 lens camera is too lovely to swap.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Husband doesn't work FOR Apple, he just works on site but that's only been for the last 3 years. I love their products, they really are easy and the new 3 lens camera is too lovely to swap.
Apple is shit

Ignore her.

She drives a fucked Nazi chariot and listens to grunge music from the early 90s even tho she's in her 60s

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Just get a OnePlus and be done with it
android seems alright, just my phone is shit :p my mum is still trying to walk me through getting my photos to appear in my instagram library but I'm not putting my sim back in that piece of shit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just got a news update on my phone saying lord Lucan was found alive

Couldn't follow up by clicking and can't see any news on media site.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK S @Spunkchops

Can you see anything on the internet I can't. I definitely saw it as a news update