General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Mrs and little Fingers were okay though?

If I had it I'm over the worst of it. Still have the chest and cough but it isn't bad at all, just there.

I would love to go out for a beer but nowhere's open and I wouldn't anyway.

Yeah I could do with a pint or 6.

Everyone seems ok atm touch wood.

Just in a holding pattern. Although i am going to work everyday including this weekend

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What? Ffs why are they making you go in? Having to use public transport still?

I am essential. with a capital E

they would pay a cab in each day and back but it takes longer.

i had the entire train to myself the other day just and me and Casey Jones.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Barman at my Arsenal bar has been given less than a year to live. He hasn't said what he's dying of, but it fucking sucks that we can't go and have a beer with him. He left a few months ago and we all missed him. Can't pour a pint of Guinness for sh*t but he was always such a good laugh.
Arsenal fan as well, but if there was a match on at 4:30am on a Sunday he'd open up for us all.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Nor like ignore, not ignaw.
Norfuck. No Norfolk, It's my natural home, I know how to pronounce it, whatever Brit stuf it was you accused me of :D
You may be from NORfuck over in funny talking land... But here in 'Merica... In ole Virginia... It's Nawfuck.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
To be fair, I make fun of the people I know from there that actually pronounce it like Nawfuck but they're pretty adamant that that is the appropriate way.

Kind of like how Baltimore is Ballmer to locals there.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
To be fair, I make fun of the people I know from there that actually pronounce it like Nawfuck but they're pretty adamant that that is the appropriate way.

Kind of like how Baltimore is Ballmer to locals there.
Do you have a southern accent do you reckon? I'd pitch you as middle American non descriptive.