General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Not sure where I stand on this one. I guess the queen is pissed off. Regarding wearing uniform, I wore mine to an 80s weekend in butlins, and I bumped into some RAF officers in one place. We just looked at each other like "nice costume"

(Everyone knew we weren't supposed to wear our number one uniforms to the pub, but what can they do..if they said anything to me they have much more to get in trouble for)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just seen this pop up on my Facebook. I like my willy wonka socks.also the chunk looks like he's been on heavy narcotics.

FB_IMG_1613806343619.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I found a zombie. So I was watching the walking dead and decided I wanted a bacon cob. So I went outside to see if the sandwich shop was open, it wasn't, and had a smoke. Then while I was having a smoke this cunt walked by. (Also where the video starts is pretty much where that cunt tried to mug me and I had to go all Jackie Chan)

View: https://youtu.be/JcqN7wjhmQA

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I found a zombie. So I was watching the walking dead and decided I wanted a bacon cob. So I went outside to see if the sandwich shop was open, it wasn't, and had a smoke. Then while I was having a smoke this cunt walked by. (Also where the video starts is pretty much where that cunt tried to mug me and I had to go all Jackie Chan)

View: https://youtu.be/JcqN7wjhmQA
He tried to mug you by walking away?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Had a phone call an hour back. 9 jobs going and he thinks they will take me on their faith without even interviewing.

Will see next week, gayboys, but I may not.be around posting.as much as you all like.

View: https://youtu.be/o7EOW5xw5hY

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You need to do some extra shifts of posting disgusting food until then!
Look back through that thread. There's some remarkable food in there, I did a trip down memory lane earlier and it got me all hungry.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
this black version of the site is awesome btw. I put it on pokerstars the same way as well. Even though the cunt next door likes it white
im playing poker stars on the occulus.

its great.

have you thought about buying an occulus 2?

i would love to play you on the table tennis,

of course I would give you a month to catch up before you are ready

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I threw all my shit in the garbage. I am on the slower internet on small notebook since my eyesight is shit. I got two computers but the taller one, not sure what to call her sleeps there now. I am in a living room. Sure we can play anything whenever, first I got to get rid off this flu/cold
I told you it's AIDS. You got got by a chicken head belgrade hoe.