General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
all i know is that my girl julia michaels has written some of selenas song

side note. i didnt know of olivia until this SNL skit. found it pretty funny. cause ive got no shame. but my dudes are totally the dudes in this skit. pretending not to love them some pop music

View: https://youtu.be/OPjvCFa8LuE
Julia Michaels is crazy talented. She has written tons of hit songs for lots of people.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
word. i probably wont try them then. tho im tempted bc i heard theres nudity lol

but i like drama more for the weight it gives to characters ahead of initmate fight scenes and larger battles as opposed to politics just for the sake of a medieval beverly hills 90210
Bridgerton has nudity.

The Crown isn’t like that, though, at all. It definitely has drama but is an exaggeration of reality.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
chek dis

Now there's a place I haven't been for a while. When I got my first job, naturally I was big into designer clothing and one of my bosses sent me here to check it out.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What hand to you wear your watch on? I've always worn mine on the left. But I've just seen a picture of someone with it on the other and I'm not sure if I've been doing it wrong.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What hand to you wear your watch on? I've always worn mine on the left. But I've just seen a picture of someone with it on the other and I'm not sure if I've been doing it wrong.
Didn't ask me, but I wear my watch on my right wrist. Because I'm lefthanded, so I got sick of bumping it on everything when I was reaching for things or doing things with my dominant hand.

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't ask me, but I wear my watch on my right wrist. Because I'm lefthanded, so I got sick of bumping it on everything when I was reaching for things or doing things with my dominant hand.

??
Hmmmm. Maybe it's just the opposite hand you use? I am normal yet wear my watch on my left hand. Hmm.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
DarthBader @DarthBader look how many pages I got talking about nonsense.

Speaking of which, I may have a trot into town to get some dinner and generally misbehave

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm.

Might get a new phone. Don't need one. But I like the deal on that Nord2

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's not great. They filmed it during lockdown as best they could. It's not up to the standard of the usual escapades but I enjoyed it earlier.