General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And of you haven't watched clarksons farm

It's a must watch. This year's tiger king.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gonna slam another beer then go home and watch that last kingdom. Started that yesterday and like it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's a lady in here who's voice is irritating me profusely and her cuck boyfriend isn't saying a word. She's a right cunt. I might go beat him up, if she claws at me I can smack her I think?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's really nice.

It's really nice when you can be married to someone for 8 years and have been with them for 19 years but still have sex sessions that surprise you.

That's a good thing. I love being married to a minx.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's really nice.

It's really nice when you can be married to someone for 8 years and have been with them for 19 years but still have sex sessions that surprise you.

That's a good thing. I love being married to a minx.
Ahhhh. Someone got a big black rubber fist for his birthday.

Have you mounted it on your wardrobe, pretending it's the whl trophy cabinet?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You reckon harry claim is off? 150 mil for a 28 year old with ankles made of poppadom seems a lot. If I was chairman of city I'd be saying yeah fuck that. The prices today are ridiculous full stop. I thought it wà funny back in the day when the yida signed Darren bent for I think (not looking it up) 16 million and the season before Henry had gone to Barca for less than that.

English players are costly.

Who would you want spurs to sign if Haley Joel does leave?

@fingers

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken deliveroo

Bunch of cunts.

I just stood at my door waiting for my curry. After a minute or so waiting a car shows up "alright mate"

Then he's fumbling about and swearing in the boot of his car. I asked if everything was alright and he said yeah, but I disregard him and walk over and the cunt is trying to put like ten curries in a bad that houses two. Dunno if on crack or something. So I told him to fuck off and reported my order on the app. I will see them in the supreme court.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Sew I've for a free house tonight. Are there any fights on?

I want to watch the Olympics but I am due to be able to lose a Sn bet tomorrow @Cody

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fucken deliveroo

Bunch of cunts.

I just stood at my door waiting for my curry. After a minute or so waiting a car shows up "alright mate"

Then he's fumbling about and swearing in the boot of his car. I asked if everything was alright and he said yeah, but I disregard him and walk over and the cunt is trying to put like ten curries in a bad that houses two. Dunno if on crack or something. So I told him to fuck off and reported my order on the app. I will see them in the supreme court.
The fuck is a bad? Never had food delivered in a bad?
Interested to know