General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hate them Bluetooth earphones people have. I'm sat near someone in the pub. He's either on the phone with one.of them ear things

Or

He's a complete fucking psychopath.

I think he's a psychopath. I am primed and ready to Chuck a pint glass just in case.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nope he was on the phone, he's using it up to his ear now instead of just talking to himself with his hands down

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I hate them Bluetooth earphones people have. I'm sat near someone in the pub. He's either on the phone with one.of them ear things

Or

I think he's a psychopath. I am primed and ready to Chuck a pint glass just in case.
Ask John how he is doing.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
a Carling beer seems just a little uppity for someone wearing a faux-trucker-style hat with an eagle and Freedom emblazened on it. I think a shitty pisswater beer like PBR or Coors light would be better suited.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
a Carling beer seems just a little uppity for someone wearing a faux-trucker-style hat with an eagle and Freedom emblazened on it. I think a shitty pisswater beer like PBR or Coors light would be better suited.
He's got you fooled. It's just a Carling glass.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I went to the pub for a pint, and I guess on the next table over some guy is interviewing for a job here. His gf is with him. And they are sat with an assistant manager. They were chatting away and then she gets out a list of questions and explains the recruitment process now involves going through this big ass list of questions.

It's dumb

They are 15+ minutes in and she just asked him

"Do you feel like you can start conversation with people"

Followed by

"When it's busy do you feel like you should make every customer still feel special?"

Fucken idiots.

She just asked him if he's a really good listener.

She's not writing down his replies btw.

I guess she just ticks a box or some shit.

Goddamn. What a waste of time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken students are mongaloids.

They are acting like this is the apprentice. He just asked her a question and she had no idea so is making stuff up.

I should tell them off for being idiots

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When I got a job in a bar times where different.

I was sat drinking beer for a bit and when I went to get another one I said "hey are there any jobs going?" The landlady came down and said what times you want? Fill this out, show up Friday night and we'll see how it goes.

I remember thinking

"Fuck when I put my date of birth on this form they gonna notice I've been drinking here underage until like a month back"

Can't remember if I lied or they never noticed.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Or

If anyone uses one of those one ear Bluetooth devices they are either 720 years old or completely clueless

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
So I went to the pub for a pint, and I guess on the next table over some guy is interviewing for a job here. His gf is with him. And they are sat with an assistant manager. They were chatting away and then she gets out a list of questions and explains the recruitment process now involves going through this big ass list of questions.

It's dumb

They are 15+ minutes in and she just asked him

"Do you feel like you can start conversation with people"

Followed by

"When it's busy do you feel like you should make every customer still feel special?"

Fucken idiots.

She just asked him if he's a really good listener.

She's not writing down his replies btw.

I guess she just ticks a box or some shit.

Goddamn. What a waste of time.
Who brings their girlfriend to a job interview?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean, the questions are fine, the abundance is what gets me.
Yea. Especially if she wasn't really recording his response. She asked him a bunch of questions and didn't record hos reply. It was all for nothing. She wasted her time, his time, his bitches time, and most importantly , my time while I was eavesdropping