General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Shitloads of people in my hometown now have these little fucken tables.
It's the newest global phenomenon apparently.

And the squirrels know it, too. Scruffy (named so because he never brushes his hair) just looked at me and said "thanks for the peanuts but where's my fukn table, bitch?"

He's pissed that I'm making him eat from a tree branch like a peasant.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

And the squirrels know it, too. Scruffy (named so because he never brushes his hair) just looked at me and said "thanks for the peanuts but where's my fukn table, bitch?"

I shot a squirrel once with a BB gun. Hit the cunt right in the head. It just bounced off, he looked at me and just went about his day.

I never shot at another animal since.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

WOW, Scruffy needs to be thankful you are a loving God and provide peanuts.

M

member 3289

WOW, Scruffy needs to be thankful you are a loving God and provide peanuts.
It started out of kindness but now I don't really have a choice. The first week of lockdown I ran out of peanuts and couldn't talk my way out of it. The blue jays were dive bombing me and the squirrels put a hit out on me.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It started out of kindness but now I don't really have a choice. The first week of lockdown I ran out of peanuts and couldn't talk my way out of it. The blue jays were dive bombing me and the squirrels put a hit out on me.
Damn man, I hope you used some of your Trump Change to buy yourself a heater for protection against the local wildlife.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart SongExotic2 @Siton YerDong2
I'm asking because you're the only people I know who have lived in the UK and the US and would remember both

Do you know the Geico commercials? They're the reason I went with them when I bought my first car in the US because they're bloody funny.

(no shame in admitting you've watched a handful of Eastenders episodes, if even it was just on in the background with the missus) but can you remember Max? He does the Geico voice!!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart SongExotic2 @Siton YerDong2
I'm asking because you're the only people I know who have lived in the UK and the US and would remember both

Do you know the Geico commercials? They're the reason I went with them when I bought my first car in the US because they're bloody funny.

(no shame in admitting you've watched a handful of Eastenders episodes, if even it was just on in the background with the missus) but can you remember Max? He does the Geico voice!!

I remember that commercial you did.

View: https://youtu.be/aybGmG1bTCk

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cocksucker accounts just sent me a bill for 660 euro. I emailed back asking them to breakdown exactly what they have done to earn it, considering I haven't earned a penny during that month. Fucking leeches mang. A war is about to start.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Well when the restrictions are lifted I've got myself a job in a Buffalo Bills bar. The guy who owns it is a bit weird but we got on really well and I've already made friends withe a chef guy in a Deadpool shirt who was showing me his Deadpool wallet.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Well when the restrictions are lifted I've got myself a job in a Buffalo Bills bar. The guy who owns it is a bit weird but we got on really well and I've already made friends withe a chef guy in a Deadpool shirt who was showing me his Deadpool wallet.
that guy sounds like a smooth operator

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck I forgot to go to sleep.
I keep waking up and finding it weird that it's either dark or daylight. I can never work it out I have so many sleeps.

I also have to keep clicking phone to see what day it is.

All good, mateface? I know life is far from ideal, but doing okay as it can be?