General Secret Santa 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

So the missus just walked in and said what are you ordering now...Well...We just pissed ourselves laughing for the last ten minutes.... Well played Secret Santa....Now who the fuck done this? :D

I love it :cheers:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
So the missus just walked in and said what are you ordering now...Well...We just pissed ourselves laughing for the last ten minutes.... Well played Secret Santa....Now who the fuck done this? :D

I love it :cheers:
Hahahaha

That's awesome
Must be a pretty ballsy person to send that lol

Absolutely need video of you breaking it in

Hahahaha

That's awesome
Must be a pretty ballsy person to send that lol

Absolutely need video of you breaking it in
It came and it said glass artwork...I was realising slowly what it was as I was opening it.

Don't worry...I'll post a vid later.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
My first present was a fail - I ordered something custom and it didn't come out right. Then I tried again and the order was cancelled by the company. Now I'm waiting for my third choice to actually come so I can decide whether it's actually as good as it looked and can ship it out. This is hard work, yo.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
My first present was a fail - I ordered something custom and it didn't come out right. Then I tried again and the order was cancelled by the company. Now I'm waiting for my third choice to actually come so I can decide whether it's actually as good as it looked and can ship it out. This is hard work, yo.
That's why I just got mine delivered right to them
So I couldn't see it and change my mind or not be happy with it lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

HOLY CRAP SECRET SANTA!

Thank you bro or broette!

My poster collection is currently off the walls and won't be back up for about 6 months. But I'll get pics later of this piece in its permanent home once they all go back up.

My SS gift will be shipped out tomorrow (I've been away from home for weeks), so La Paix @BirdWatcher can keep tabs :)

You sly SOB!
Another package arrived. This is incredible!

Thank you Canadian Santa. You are the greatest gift giver in history.

I am beyond psyched about this coffee and coffee crisp combination. And honestly, not sure I've ever had proper syrup.

Thank you again!!

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You sly SOB!
Another package arrived. This is incredible!

Thank you Canadian Santa. You are the greatest gift giver in history.

I am beyond psyched about this coffee and coffee crisp combination. And honestly, not sure I've ever had proper syrup.

Thank you again!!

I wasn't sure if you were a coffee drinker or not. Was stoked after I seen your thread today.

If you drink I highly suggest you try a noreaster. 2oz bourbon 1/2oz lime juice 1/2oz maple syrup top up with ginger beer. best served in a Moscow mule cup with lots of ice.

Happy holidays! Hope you enjoy

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
If my last gift doesn’t show up this week then I’m sending what I have. I’ll send the last part at a later date but I’d really like it to be all together.