General Secret Santa 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
My not-so-secret Santa gift arrived today! @Rhino hooked me up with a shirt from his Academy and a hat signed by Royce and Rodrigo! Thanks man, they are awesome.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I'm a little pissed that my order hasn't shipped yet. It's been over a week. I sent a note to the company.

M

member 603

My not-so-secret Santa gift arrived today! @Rhino hooked me up with a shirt from his Academy and a hat signed by Royce and Rodrigo! Thanks man, they are awesome.

Awesome.... Yeah I knew that it was a dead giveaway LOL, I'm glad you like it Brotha.

M

member 603

@Rhino why are you not practicing your dim mak techniques? You need to film that and post that shit here.
I'm trying to grow my hair long again, gain 30-50 lbs, and convert my wardrobe to sleeveless t-shirts that i'll tuck in to high waisted Z Cavaricci pants first.... I feel if I do that, it'll just... come to me

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm trying to grow my hair long again, gain 30-50 lbs, and convert my wardrobe to sleeveless t-shirts that i'll tuck in to high waisted Z Cavaricci pants first.... I feel if I do that, it'll just... come to me
Lmao

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I just got mine. Three awesome gifts! Two great activities to do with my buddy, and one just for me, which I will definitely be enjoying!

Thank you, Santa!

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Another gift has arrived from my very generous Santa! A trashy tell-all to read while I'm soaking in my fancy bath.

Thank you Santa!