General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It's cute that even with all these reports of complete disorganization there are still people doubting down on "It was all planned by Trump in Florida!"
So far the story I'm getting is that there was some organization.
Which could mean a small amount to effectively none.

Loony people suck at getting it together

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So far the story I'm getting is that there was some organization.
Which could mean a small amount to effectively none.

Loony people suck at getting it together
Pretty much. It sounds like there was a bunch of small pockets of people organizing themselves independent of the other factions.

Personally, I'm finding it humorous to watch the "Capital Conspiracy" turn into Q for the left.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's cute that even with all these reports of complete disorganization there are still people doubting down on "It was all planned by Trump in Florida!"
It's cute how no matter what is revealed, you just keep on coming up with bullshit excuses and rationalisations and deflections for these treasonous cunts, rather than just admit that there is a huge fucking problem with the Republican Party no longer being interested in participating in a democracy.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Pretty much. It sounds like there was a bunch of small pockets of people organizing themselves independent of the other factions.
What the hell do you know what it "sounds like"? You paying attention? You can even bring yourself to admit that there's a serious problem here.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
We still blaming the entire GOP for what ended up being a few bad eggs?

Democracy is over?
That's it?

It was a good run, y'all

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Personally, I'm finding it humorous to watch the "Capital Conspiracy" turn into Q for the left.

Dude you need to watch that doc.

I have tried to find a linked vers but I think because it's on hbo they are being rather difficult on this matter.

It breaks it down.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
If that doesn't get you angry as an American I don't know what will.

I'm English and it fucked me off big time.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This is awesome- apparently a couple of the insurrection planners are now rolling over on their GOP counterparts; they were promised "blanket pardons" and there were "dozens" of meetings to plan.

Dozens of meetings, inside help, the POTUS on your side, blanket pardons, the South Rising Again and that was the best these dummies could do? They had like NO resistance and didn't manage to capture or kill any of the primary targets. They just took some instagram selfies in Nancy Pelosi's office WITHOUT masks. What was all the planning for? Whether to hold the camera sideways or not?

The most shocking aspect of that whole insurrection is how badly the MAGATs squandered what is shaping up to be a VERY exhaustively planned assault on the capitol.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This is awesome- apparently a couple of the insurrection planners are now rolling over on their GOP counterparts; they were promised "blanket pardons" and there were "dozens" of meetings to plan.

Dozens of meetings, inside help, the POTUS on your side, blanket pardons, the South Rising Again and that was the best these dummies could do? They had like NO resistance and didn't manage to capture or kill any of the primary targets. They just took some instagram selfies in Nancy Pelosi's office WITHOUT masks. What was all the planning for? Whether to hold the camera sideways or not?

The most shocking aspect of that whole insurrection is how badly the MAGATs squandered what is shaping up to be a VERY exhaustively planned assault on the capitol.
Did the happy guy in the hat get away with the podium?

He was my favorite character.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's cute how no matter what is revealed, you just keep on coming up with bullshit excuses and rationalisations and deflections for these treasonous cunts, rather than just admit that there is a huge fucking problem with the Republican Party no longer being interested in participating in a democracy.

??
Not my President