General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is awesome- apparently a couple of the insurrection planners are now rolling over on their GOP counterparts; they were promised "blanket pardons" and there were "dozens" of meetings to plan.

Dozens of meetings, inside help, the POTUS on your side, blanket pardons, the South Rising Again and that was the best these dummies could do? They had like NO resistance and didn't manage to capture or kill any of the primary targets. They just took some instagram selfies in Nancy Pelosi's office WITHOUT masks. What was all the planning for? Whether to hold the camera sideways or not?

The most shocking aspect of that whole insurrection is how badly the MAGATs squandered what is shaping up to be a VERY exhaustively planned assault on the capitol.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/thecoolidge-coolidge-corner-theatre-they-live-YnBi3LEAjEs9RsP5R0

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dude you need to watch that doc.

I have tried to find a linked vers but I think because it's on hbo they are being rather difficult on this matter.

It breaks it down.
I've tried, but being as it's an HBO production it's going to be hard to track down. That being said, knowing it's an HBO production calls some of it's objectiveness into question.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
"Reconnaissance" seems like it might be creatively applied.
Agreed. The Dems are famous for their absolutes. But if this shit was planned out and they helped plan it - fuck em.

Except for Boebert. I think I can rehabilitate her.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Agreed. The Dems are famous for their absolutes. But if this shit was planned out and they helped plan it - fuck em.

Except for Boebert. I think I can rehabilitate her.
Even "planned" becomes a loaded term. They could have "planned" for all these knuckleheads to show up and protest without having intention of them beating some cop to death. There's just so much conflation going on. I don't know if we'll ever really get to the bottom of it, but time will tell.