General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Jan. 6 Organizers Reportedly Used Burner Phones To Communicate With Eric Trump
Kremer used one of the phones to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump and wife Lara Trump, then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and Katrina Pierson, a former Trump campaign spokesperson, three sources involved with the event told Rolling Stone.
A second phone was given to Kremer’s mother, Amy Kremer, another key rally organizer, a member of the March for Trump team told the magazine. The source said they didn’t know who the third phone was for.
The phones were reportedly used for any conversations between Kylie Kremer and the White House or Trump family, with many crucial planning discussions taking place on them.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Jan. 6 Organizers Reportedly Used Burner Phones To Communicate With Eric Trump
Kremer used one of the phones to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump and wife Lara Trump, then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and Katrina Pierson, a former Trump campaign spokesperson, three sources involved with the event told Rolling Stone.
A second phone was given to Kremer’s mother, Amy Kremer, another key rally organizer, a member of the March for Trump team told the magazine. The source said they didn’t know who the third phone was for.
The phones were reportedly used for any conversations between Kylie Kremer and the White House or Trump family, with many crucial planning discussions taking place on them.
Too many "sources tell us" stories for me to get much of a boner over these endless, go-nowhere pieces.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Too many "sources tell us" stories for me to get much of a boner over these endless, go-nowhere pieces.
Too bad the entire GOP has stonewalled the fuck out of the entire investigation from day 1 to cover for the actual traitors in their midst, eh?

There needs to be accountability. Everything that has come out says that this was the worst attack on American democracy and the American experiment since the Civil War. No that that wasn't obvious on the day itself. There is no real way to argue that it isn't.

Just imagine that this was the other way around, and on January 5, Ilhan Omar was leading Antifa leaders on tours of the non-public areas of the Capitol. The next day, the same people storm it.

And then later we find out that Hunter Biden was using burner phones to take calls from BLM leaders before they assaulted the Capitol.

Imagine what the reaction to THAT shit would be on here.

Well, that's exactly what did happen, but on the right. Where are these "both sides are as bad as each other" clowns? Not a single fucking one of them to be seen. What a surprise, right?

??

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I feel like he did his part to make it happen, the least he could do is use his sofa cushion change to help a few of his most ardent, most intellectually challenged voters.
He's in a position where if he did that the media would report it as him having orchestrated the entire event down to the minute. He's also a cunt.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
He's in a position where if he did that the media would report it as him having orchestrated the entire event down to the minute. He's also a cunt.
LOL

However the media played it, I'd have just a tiny percentage of one percent of respect for it.
He could help his most fervent supporters with pocket change but won't.

The message that could have been: I'll be there for you, my people.

The actual message: You bitches are my stepping stones.

And they all love him.

Considering that I have to be nice to people to get them to love me, it seems like I'm doing it the hard way

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
LOL

However the media played it, I'd have just a tiny percentage of one percent of respect for it.
He could help his most fervent supporters with pocket change but won't.

The message that could have been: I'll be there for you, my people.

The actual message: You bitches are my stepping stones.

And they all love him.

Considering that I have to be nice to people to get them to love me, it seems like I'm doing it the hard way
The reality of Trump is that he's a pro-wrestling gimmick and people, on either side of the aisle, who take him seriously are dupes that are fueling the nonsense. He's not Hitler, and he's not Jesus. He's just a guy playing the 80's Hulk Hogan gimmick. He's "taking on" the Million Dollar Man (The "Elites") and Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik (those damn foreigners). The viking raider on January 6th should have been when the people who bought into either extreme narrative went "Wait, a minute. This guy is lying to all of us." Instead, the corporate media sold the "mostly peaceful protest" as something much more than it ever was, and both sides of morons got further entrenched.

Another more recent wake up moment should have been when the head of house intelligence said that he was lying about the Steele Dossier, and he's not sorry for lying about it, but that seems to be ignored because it's only a problem when the people I don't like do it.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The reality of Trump is that he's a pro-wrestling gimmick and people, on either side of the aisle, who take him seriously are dupes that are fueling the nonsense. He's not Hitler, and he's not Jesus. He's just a guy playing the 80's Hulk Hogan gimmick. He's "taking on" the Million Dollar Man (The "Elites") and Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik (those damn foreigners). The viking raider on January 6th should have been when the people who bought into either extreme narrative went "Wait, a minute. This guy is lying to all of us." Instead, the corporate media sold the "mostly peaceful protest" as something much more than it ever was, and both sides of morons got further entrenched.

Another more recent wake up moment should have been when the head of house intelligence said that he was lying about the Steele Dossier, and he's not sorry for lying about it, but that seems to be ignored because it's only a problem when the people I don't like do it.
Cracked my phone screen liking that so hard

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'll tell you this, if Boebert doesn't face some kind of slapping from the GOP, they've fully embraced racism.

Not that there was any question, but that would cement it, and I'm sure their consultants are saying this is finally the climate that makes this socially acceptable coming from a leader.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'll tell you this, if Boebert doesn't face some kind of slapping from the GOP, they've fully embraced racism.

Not that there was any question, but that would cement it, and I'm sure their consultants are saying this is finally the climate that makes this socially acceptable coming from a leader.
Like, Trump. She'd go away if people would stop amplifying everything she did. But if you're the DNC she's great for business.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Like, Trump. She'd go away if people would stop amplifying everything she did. But if you're the DNC she's great for business.
Nah, some equally nauseating filth would take her place. People voted for her.

For good or ill this is the age of amplification.

Good in this case because this isn't acceptable from any leader. If her party doesn't hold her accountable, they've become unrecognizable and are reduced to being shit stirring trolls.