General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i just checked. i assume they will one day see the light, so i dont want to copy and paste their names. that would be a douchey move

the only person on that list who isnt MAGA is FINGERS

maybe hulk. by i have no who clue that is and could probably kick her ass
Haha
Polls like that with public results are quite often just trolls and hollow votes

One day see the light? LMAO...so condescending

That said Trump obviously won the Election, OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!

Buncha Biden Boys up in Here, sniff sniff sniffing away

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i just checked. i assume they will one day see the light, so i dont want to copy and paste their names. that would be a douchey move

the only person on that list who isnt MAGA is FINGERS

maybe hulk. by i have no who clue that is and could probably kick her ass
Last time I looked at the list half of them were clearly trolling.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Haha
Polls like that with public results are quite often just trolls and hollow votes

One day see the light? LMAO...so condescending

That said Trump obviously won the Election, OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!

Buncha Biden Boys up in Here, sniff sniff sniffing away
i intended it to be condescending, bc thats how i roll lol

but, not gonna lie, as a friend of yall ... there was some truth to those words. i consider Trump to be a terrible human who has somehow tricked some of you who are much better people than he

so those words were also grounded in hope

that you momos see the light

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
1) Hutchinson testified that she heard a story that Trump had done that, not that she had seen him do it. If it never happened, that doesn't make her a liar.

2) Bobby Engel has already testified to the committee behind closed doors. It is unlikely that they would have had Hutchinson repeat this story under oath on live TV in front of the world, if Engel's sworn testimony had stated that this never happened.

3) Anyway, we'll see. But for the moment, a Republican from the West Wing who had access to everybody, is testifying under oath on live TV in front of the world, and will go to prison if she is proved to be lying - has a LOT more credibility than a bobblehead peddler of fake news garbage lies, with his anonymous, two-steps-removed "sources" speaking on behalf of other people and speculating what they're going to do.

4) The steering wheel story is just a dramatic little anecdote, anyway. The real stuff was other parts of it, and at this point there is absolutely no defence or justification for this "it was no big deal, nothing really happened, there's no real problem here, it's a witch hunt" bullshit. Trump should be facing criminal charges for his actions on that day, end of. ?

??

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
1) Hutchinson testified that she heard a story that Trump had done that, not that she had seen him do it. If it never happened, that doesn't make her a liar.

2) Bobby Engel has already testified to the committee behind closed doors. It is unlikely that they would have had Hutchinson repeat this story under oath on live TV in front of the world, if Engel's sworn testimony had stated that this never happened.

3) Anyway, we'll see. But for the moment, a Republican from the West Wing who had access to everybody, is testifying under oath, and will go to prison if she is proved to be lying - has a LOT more credibility than a bobblehead peddler of fake news garbage lies, with his anonymous, two-steps-removed "sources" speaking on behalf of other people and speculating what they're going to do.

4) The steering wheel story is just a dramatic little anecdote, anyway. The real stuff was other parts of it, and at this point there is absolutely no defence or justification for this "it was no big deal, nothing really happened, there's no real problem here, it's a witch hunt" bullshit. Trump should be facing criminal charges for his actions on that day, end of. ?

??
I believe NBC, CBS, and ABC have all reported it. That bobblehead is an NBC reporter with 500k followers.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

3) Anyway, we'll see. But for the moment, a Republican from the West Wing who had access to everybody, is testifying under oath, and will go to prison if she is proved to be lying - has a LOT more credibility than a bobblehead peddler of fake news garbage lies, with his anonymous, two-steps-removed "sources" speaking on behalf of other people and speculating what they're going to do.

??

But you don't get it.

EVERYONE but Trump is a liar.

Get with the cult man.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I believe NBC, CBS, and ABC have all reported it. That bobblehead is an NBC reporter with 500k followers.
That's fine, I am not reflexively saying that there's nothing to it. I am not all in on the steering wheel story.

But I'm not going to dismiss it out of hand, either. It's the most dramatic anecdote from Hutchinson's testimony, and the committee knew she would tell that story. It would be very surprising if they set her up to be discredited so easily, especially over something so unimportant and that she never even tried to claim she witnessed firsthand. If nothing else, that puts her in legitimate physical danger from the cult.

But, let's put all these guys on the stand, have them swear an oath, and see what comes out when they know they have a jail cell all ready and waiting if they're caught lying.

Also, it's amusing that NBC, CBS and co all of a sudden mysteriously become credible outlets again at the exact second that they're giving you something that you want to hear, rather than something you want to turn away from and not acknowledge. ?

??

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

3) Anyway, we'll see. But for the moment, a Republican from the West Wing who had access to everybody, is testifying under oath on live TV in front of the world, and will go to prison if she is proved to be lying - has a LOT more credibility than a bobblehead peddler of fake news garbage lies, with his anonymous, two-steps-removed "sources" speaking on behalf of other people and speculating what they're going to do.

??
I've never seen somebody so invested in another countries politics like you...?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
lol. first off, i agree that the democrats are desperate and stupid though i agree for different reasons than Wild

these hearing are not a distraction about inflation, which is happening worldwide. these hearings are for a legit threat to democracy

---

but the democrats are desperate and stupid

they are going to get crushed in the mid-terms because they have failed their voters. right now, their plans is to campaign on roe v wade. but thats pathetic and dishonest

the democrats do NOT think they are going to pick up 10 seats in the senate. thus, they still wont be able to codify anything related to Roe v Wade unless they remove the filibuster

they carved out the filibuster for reconciliation bills. they passed a bi-partisan corporate handout bill with this.

when asked about removing the filibuster for Womens Reproductive Rights, Kamala and Biden are like DERPPPP

the reason is because they are sooooo afraid of removing the filibuster. if they do that, then the public will expect them to revisit the Build Back Better bill that Manchen and Sinema were against. most likely, most of the other corporate democrats are secretly against it as well. after all, they already passed the corporate handout bill that the corrupt dems and corrupt republicans wanted

so yeah. dems are pathetic since they arent doing the obvious. remove the filibuster. put bills on the floor. then use the bully pulpet to call out every single republican and democrat that vote Nay on popular initiatives

------

in regards to the squirrels that right wingers are pointing at, i hear ya

the grabbing the steering wheel thing is not even related to Trumps crimes. if they want more people to come in and testify, im all for that. they can clear up the steering wheel thing, and in the process, they can get other testimony under oath about Trump from Tony Ornato and Bobby Engle

im all for that =))
There’s not much else that would destroy this country faster than removing the filibuster. There’s very few checks and balances left in place as it is.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'm just glad enough shits are being given that this is being investigated. I hope there's a hearing every day for a year. What happened, can't happen again.

Unless we elect another narcissist wannabe dictator.

Let's steer around that.