Lifestyle So I guess I quit smoking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So I guess I still quit smoking. Been trying a few different juices now, all tobacco flavor, none of that puff stuff, and I am pretty pissed off at how easy it's been. When I think off all the money I wasted over the years because I figured I'd never be able to stop, and I still get the same satisfaction from smoking this douche flute at about 7%of the cost. Stopped coughing in the morning too.

I'd encourage any long term smokers here to give it a shot, been over two and a half months now and I smoked at least a pack a day for almost 20 years
Well done.
I'm dead proud of you. My own mother told me the other day NOT to quit so I guess I'm in it for a while longer till I sort my attitude problem out.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
So I guess I still quit smoking. Been trying a few different juices now, all tobacco flavor, none of that puff stuff, and I am pretty pissed off at how easy it's been. When I think off all the money I wasted over the years because I figured I'd never be able to stop, and I still get the same satisfaction from smoking this douche flute at about 7%of the cost. Stopped coughing in the morning too.

I'd encourage any long term smokers here to give it a shot, been over two and a half months now and I smoked at least a pack a day for almost 20 years
Good deal. Whatever keeps you off smoking. Still sucking the douche flute and liking it.

Did you quit?
Well you just inspired me...I already have the vape...Just went the local vape shop and was told nicotine for vapes is banned in Australia...But the guy had some out the back imported which was nice....He sold me some...I'll try get back on it..He also sells weed which is nice to know...So thanks Fuckface.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well you just inspired me...I already have the vape...Just went the local vape shop and was told nicotine for vapes is banned in Australia...But the guy had some out the back imported which was nice....He sold me some...I'll try get back on it..He also sells weed which is nice to know...So thanks Fuckface.
I bet you can buy the nicotine ones on the net, if not I'll post them you, honestly I was getting to two packs of the fuckers a day. I've tried patches and gum in years gone by but none of that shit worked.

However.

And this may be key.

I did run out of money briefly, and invested in these as a stop gap for a few days. I may have found it harder if I had a choice to just go buy some smokes, I'll never know.

One thing I like about this is that it doesn't leave a smell on you like real smokes do. I remember I went for a haircut in salt lake and the woman couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes I had lingering on me. She was a right bitch. I didn't tip her, but it kinda made me realize I smell of cigarettes (something my last 2 gf would let me know)

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Doesn't matter really but no. I did when I was younger but quit cold turkey. The last thing I'd ever recommend to somebody quitting would be to have smokes near by.
Until the big fight with husband and the scare I did really well knowing they were there. It's difficult to explain really. I was even able to go pop out with smokers and not nick one off them.

M

member 3289

So guys who do get a free pass? I see which side your bread's buttered, princess.
No it's just your sex is physically weak and completely ineffective at anything that involves upper body strength so you can't look "cool" when you do it.

You're just fucking gross.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How does having cigarettes near by help one quit? That sounds ridiculous.
I think everyone is different. If I had a pack of smokes in the house and I got drunk, if I woke up the next day and they weren't smoked that would be proof to me that I don't need them.

At this point I wouldn't risk it.
Chicks who smoke are fucking disgusting.

silentsinger @silentsinger
The worse ones are chicks who smoke but don't have smokes. Or only smoke at the bar.

Yuk

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Doesn't matter really but no. I did when I was younger but quit cold turkey. The last thing I'd ever recommend to somebody quitting would be to have smokes near by.
I'm gonna guess you mean casual smoking? I had loads of friends that smoked and stopped over the years, all with different methods.