Lifestyle So I guess I quit smoking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The one I use, the Smok Baby Alien is pretty light weight and great for fitting in your pocket. It has the same tank (if thats a mini beast) and gives a nice a cloud too when you crank it up. You can get them online for about £40, just a few quid more than the pens but a much better smoke.
Got that one as well. The older version. The one depicted has the big beast on it. More boom!

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Got that one as well. The older version. The one depicted has the big beast on it. More boom!
Stupid laws in the UK mean you can't buy a tank bigger than 2ml. You also can't by nicotine stronger than 20mg, which sucks, I only smoke 1.5mg but I make my own juice now, and the reduced strengths mean I have to buy more to dilute down.

Next time I'm abroad I might see if I can pick myself a bigger tank up.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm struggling in the grip of menthols right now and have been pondering the purchase of the so called douche flute, but I'm always unsatisfied by vapor. Still, the will isn't strong enough for cold turkey.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm struggling in the grip of menthols right now and have been pondering the purchase of the so called douche flute, but I'm always unsatisfied by vapor. Still, the will isn't strong enough for cold turkey.
Get the strong juice and give it a real shot. You might find yourself surprised

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
I guess it’s somewhat revealing that I have never smoked anything other than weed.....
You can get dry herb vaporisers. Works similar to vape except it has a kind of oven for the weed rather than a tank for the juice. It heats the weed quickly and you just inhale the smoke, then flick the ash out when your done.

Seems like a good way to smoke without tabacco.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bro... Laugh at this if you want but this is exactly what I did.

*Wakes up, takes a piss then looks at self in mirror*

"Ok champ, you feel like shit far too often for no good reason. You have 4 direct family members dead from cancer, some before 45 years of age. Smoking stinks, is a yuge waste of money and you know this isn't something you want to do forever. You're quitting today with no outside help for health and spite. Fuck smokes."

*Brushes teeth and closes that chapter of life*

That's it that's all my man. Stop fucking around.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Stupid laws in the UK mean you can't buy a tank bigger than 2ml. You also can't by nicotine stronger than 20mg, which sucks, I only smoke 1.5mg but I make my own juice now, and the reduced strengths mean I have to buy more to dilute down.

Next time I'm abroad I might see if I can pick myself a bigger tank up.
Regulations, regulations... can you not order from US?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Buy a real device from a shop, not in a gas station, it will do the trick.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He mentioned tank size.
That's just how much juice it holds. If I have a half pint glass of 40% whiskey in one hand and a pint glass of the same stuff in the other hand they are still the same whiskey.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That's just how much juice it holds. If I have a half pint glass of 40% whiskey in one hand and a pint glass of the same stuff in the other hand they are still the same whiskey.
He mentioned tank size. In Europe you buy a tank, you don't get the big bubleglass versions, you get the smaller types. Not talking about nic level here.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You don't need stronger with a good device.
I think you mean 2.0 mg?

The bottles I get in UK are 1.8 I think. I don't think it's ten times more potent over there is it?

*I'm not being a cunt I'm seriously asking, I will get some posted if this is not the case.

**Would one of you be willing to post me some smoke juice?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He mentioned tank size. In Europe you buy a tank, you don't get the big bubleglass versions, you get the smaller types. Not talking about nic level here.
Ahhh I get 10mg eyedrop bottles with 1.8 whatever the fuck of nicotine. I did dabble very briefly in the USA because I didn't want to smoke in my rental car (until I had the smart idea of getting a soft top) and I'm sure the nicotine amount was higher in the juice

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Ahhh I get 10mg eyedrop bottles with 1.8 whatever the fuck of nicotine. I did dabble very briefly in the USA because I didn't want to smoke in my rental car (until I had the smart idea of getting a soft top) and I'm sure the nicotine amount was higher in the juice
Here you get 60ml, 100ml, or 120ml bottles with whatever nicotine level you want. So you go from 0 to 3 to 6 to 12 to 18mg of nic level in avergae eliquids. With 18mg being fairly high on these high powered devices.