General South Korean Women will outlive you all by 2030

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lancet published a study that predicts the average life expectancy of a woman born in SouthKorea by year 2030 to be 90 years old.
Well if I am alive in 2030

Then nobody outlived me

That is what doesn't make sense

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Well if I am alive in 2030

Then nobody outlived me

That is what doesn't make sense
Just means South Koreas median life expectancy keeps moving up and is projected that people born in 2030 will have a life average of 90. Which considering the hardships in the Korean job market and social issues of being a nation with increasing numbers who never marry or have children will be interesting to see if those factors hinder or prove beneficial to longevity.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just means South Koreas median life expectancy keeps moving up and is projected that people born in 2030 will have a life average of 90. Which considering the hardships in the Korean job market and social issues of being a nation with increasing numbers who never marry or have children will be interesting to see if those factors hinder or prove beneficial to longevity.
Lol
you do realize I know what it means, don't u

My IQ is decent

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Yep
I was part of that first wave of teachers that landed in Korea when the country opened itself in the mid 90s. Other foreigners in Korea were mostly American military personnel.

Kim Young-Sam was the president. The first civilian president... all the others were ex-military.
You must be familiar with Taeji and the boys and start of the Kpop in 90s?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Funny how banchan doesn’t know who roh tae-woo is?
Lol
I think I know why
Yup.

Whatever she say she is, she is not.

Her response to my post I wrote in Korean was totally off, like she used google translate or something.

I’ve also DM’d her in Korean, and she still haven’t responded. Probably scrambling to finding someone who knows how to write Korean.

No Korean girl in this world acts like her, I’ve dated FOBs, American ones, my friends wives or GF, Canadian, none.

I know for sure she’s not even a woman

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Chun should be in jail for the Kwangju massacre. It’s horrible what happened there.

On a side note, i briefly met Kim dae-Chung while he was signing books at Chong-ro bookstore in Seoul. He was campaigning.
Mi remember he had quite the security crew lol.
Lol I can see that.

Gwanju Massacre was fuct up, I can’t believe Chun is still alive.

I’d figure the victim’s families would have taken him out by now

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Yup.

Whatever she say she is, she is not.

Her response to my post I wrote in Korean was totally off, like she used google translate or something.

I’ve also DM’d her in Korean, and she still haven’t responded. Probably scrambling to finding someone who knows how to write Korean.

No Korean girl in this world acts like her, I’ve dated FOBs, American ones, my friends wives or GF, Canadian, none.

I know for sure she’s not even a woman
Your write up in this thread is exactly what you wrote in English.

I disregard your pm because I disagree with you and your half ass apology was insincere as you are predictably here talking shit about me.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Lol this is you

Careless and got caught

There isn't a distinctive difference. Both roh's were corrupt garbage liberals who were widely unpopular. You just have 2 decades on me that you were probably alive for the first one.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Your write up in this thread is exactly what you wrote in English.

I disregard your pm because I disagree with you and your half ass apology was insincere as you are predictably here talking shit about me.
Right... so passionate about Korean women culture, claims to be fully in the loop, also 1.5 generation, but don’t know how to type in Korean?

트롤로 사니까 재밋냐?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
There isn't a distinctive difference. Both roh's were corrupt garbage liberals who were widely unpopular. You just have 2 decades on me that you were probably alive for the first one.
그랫니? 그럼 왜 모르는 것도 아는 척을?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Right... so passionate about Korean women culture, claims to be fully in the loop, also 1.5 generation, but don’t know how to type in Korean?

트롤로 사니까 재밋냐?

You must be hurt real bad that no one wants to marry you. Stop addressing me.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Why are Korean American boys such a thirsty loser? If someone doesn't respond your PMS and tells you not to address them anymore you must think disregarding their wishes doesn't make you look like a sad William hung but it does.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Hey Banchan, didn’t tag cuz u probably read your troll thread million times per second

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Why are Korean American boys such a thirsty loser? If someone doesn't respond your PMS and tells you not to address them anymore you must think disregarding their wishes doesn't make you look like a sad William hung but it does.
No retard, it’s cuz you have so many holes in your damn posts.

You keep downplay who I am when it comes to understanding Korean culture, when I constantly prove you wrong, yet your comeback suck.

Your responses are unnatural as fuck. It shows you don’t understand the context of what I was saying in all those 한글 (Korean Language)

If u think I’m so out of mind, theb prove it by responding to something I said in Korean, like a real Korean.

I’m sure the community will be curious and probably won’t mind u typed Korean

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
No retard, it’s cuz you have so many holes in your damn posts.

You keep downplay who I am when it comes to understanding Korean culture, when I constantly prove you wrong, yet your comeback suck.

Your responses are unnatural as fuck. It shows you don’t understand the context of what I was saying in all those 한글 (Korean Language)

Then respond something in Korean, like a real Korean.

I’m sure the community will be curious and probably won’t mind u typed Korean
So like you don't come off like a weirdo right now.

You are probably the only person to read it so why would I type it? If i wanted to continue talking to you I would respond to your message. I didn't. Hint hint. Get lost

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
So like you don't come off like a weirdo right now.

You are probably the only person to read it so why would I type it? If i wanted to continue talking to you I would respond to your message. I didn't. Hint hint. Get lost
Im a weirdo for sure, but I learned it from my master

This dog taught me so much