General South Korean Women will outlive you all by 2030

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Men telling women why women don't want to get married and have children like usual.

#controlling
Whatevers, there’s no other superficial women like South Korean women in this world.

90% has done plastic surgery

Their superficial nature plays a big role in it too cuz most are not satisfied of the options available from the men who are available to them

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Whatevers, there’s no other superficial women like South Korean women in this world.

Their superficial nature plays a big role in it too cuz most are not satisfied of the options available from the men who are available to them
K woman: I want to marry you and have your kids, be part of your family

K Rich guy: nope I don’t want you.

K Poor guy: will you marry me? I’m poor but I’ll love you forever and life might be hard but we can have kids, work our asses off and still be happy, I also have to take care of my sick mother

K woman: no thanks, I’m a strong independent woman, I’m going to live my life and men won’t controll me

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017

Your turn to insulting nature when your gender is called out is just showing how manipulative and controlling Korean men are.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
K woman: I want to marry you and have your kids, be part of your family

K Rich guy: nope I don’t want you.

K Poor guy: will you marry me? I’m poor but I’ll love you forever and life might be hard but we can have kids, work our asses off and still be happy, I also have to take care of my sick mother

K woman: no thanks, I’m a strong independent woman, I’m going to live my life and men won’t controll me
You tell narrative through Americanized eyes and rehashing a story told by millions of beta western men.

Korean men have bad tempers and women even in modern Korea have less rights in the patriarcal system. Women who are educated and making their own money do not want to slave away in the work place and come home and serve their man and his complaining mom.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Your turn to insulting nature when your gender is called out is just showing how manipulative and controlling Korean men are.
it's not an insult, it's fact. Your nature of twisting reality to be a victim shows how devious and superficial Korean women are

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
it's not an insult, it's fact. Your nature of twisting reality to be a victim shows how devious and superficial Korean women are
Your explanation of deep parental pressures and poor life quality shows a one sided story. Kids in Korea wish they could go to music lessons and extra study. Many parents cannot afford it. The busy work life is the main reason men find it difficult to maintain a home life, though this is nothing new. They used to be able to dump all the domestic duties on their wife. Now that women are career driven they are saying no to be a slave at home. This in returns means less prospects for men to marry.

Perhaps because you grew up in America where kids did not have to be studious, you see the constant cram your parents put on you as a negative perspective but in Korea we see it as a necessity.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
You tell narrative through Americanized eyes and rehashing a story told by millions of beta western men.

Korean men have bad tempers and women even in modern Korea have less rights in the patriarcal system. Women who are educated and making their own money do not want to slave away in the work place and come home and serve their man and his complaining mom.
you don't know shit about me.

I'm very aware of how things are in Korea and the US. I stay in the loop of all the trends, news, people's changing attitudes and behaviors, even sometimes politics through interacting with Korean people in Korea.

we're all sharing opinions and you make it sound like it's always black and white and that's exactly how things are while ignoring the other side.

good~ if you want to live your life not tied up with men, that's fine but don't try to speak for 20 million South Korean women, that what you're saying is 100% just basing off of some biased TV program

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Your explanation of deep parental pressures and poor life quality shows a one sided story. Kids in Korea wish they could go to music lessons and extra study. Many parents cannot afford it. The busy work life is the main reason men find it difficult to maintain a home life, though this is nothing new. They used to be able to dump all the domestic duties on their wife. Now that women are career driven they are saying no to be a slave at home. This in returns means less prospects for men to marry.

Perhaps because you grew up in America where kids did not have to be studious, you see the constant cram your parents put on you as a negative perspective but in Korea we see it as a necessity.
again, assuming shit. you don't know shit about me. I was born in Korea, attended school there.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
you don't know shit about me.

I'm very aware of how things are in Korea and the US. I stay in the loop of all the trends, news, people's changing attitudes and behaviors, even sometimes politics through interacting with Korean people in Korea.

we're all sharing opinions and you make it sound like it's always black and white and that's exactly how things are while ignoring the other side.

good~ if you want to live your life not tied up with men, that's fine but don't try to speak for 20 million South Korean women, that what you're saying is 100% just basing off of some biased TV program
You see this?

Low birth rate a result of various factors including wage gap and lack of child-care help from men

Lack of child-care help from MEN

"People normally think that women should be the one who would take care of kids mainly, and these days many women work as well," Shim says. "So that means we have to work inside and outside [the home], basically."

South Korean women on 'birth strike' as children come with too high a cost | CBC News

Your problem is probably asking Korean men about why Korean women wont marry them or have kids.
Then you try to claim bias because you dont want to share blame.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
again, assuming shit. you don't know shit about me. I was born in Korea, attended school there.
Your complaints are kind of wrong. Do you see anyone complaining about study? They are complaining about money and having to work AND do all the domestically.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Men telling women why women don't want to get married and have children like usual.

#controlling
Boo Bear, you sound like you have been hurt in the past. Break free of your Korean female chains and find love within yourself.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Banchan, who doesn't live in Korea, claiming bias because someone else doesn't live in Korea.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Your complaints are kind of wrong. Do you see anyone complaining about study? They are complaining about money and having to work AND do all the domestically.
after visiting America, all my nephews and nieces hate their life in Korea cuz of extreme hours they have to put in into their study.

maybe the ones who only lived in Korea thinks that's normal and they accept it but doesn't mean they're happy considering the highest suicide rate.

I'm not complaining about anything, just stating facts of the reality that I'm involved in.
I was born in Korea, Immigrated to US, served the country that I now live in and became a citizen here. I'm have Korean blood and still interact with many family and friends, who fuckin hate the life over there for various reasons.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
You see this?

Low birth rate a result of various factors including wage gap and lack of child-care help from men

Lack of child-care help from MEN

"People normally think that women should be the one who would take care of kids mainly, and these days many women work as well," Shim says. "So that means we have to work inside and outside [the home], basically."

South Korean women on 'birth strike' as children come with too high a cost | CBC News

Your problem is probably asking Korean men about why Korean women wont marry them or have kids.
Then you try to claim bias because you dont want to share blame.
great! that's one variable out of the whole problem. It doesn't mean that's the only and most important factor.

LOL, you know so much about me and laying out what my problem is... puhaha look at yourself

My sources in life are through experiences, and whatever I say from it, is my opinion. I don't give two shits if you believe me or not cuz seems like you've already made up your mind to believe whatever you want to believe. I just had to share a different perspective.

Just take a deep breathe~ and LET GO~ 그냥 놔 버려... 쓸데없는 생각... 인생에 아무런 도움이 안돼는 그딴 생각... 그리고 뭘 하든 그냥 즐겨... 그럼 훨씬 편하거든... 한번 시도 해봐

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I'm claiming bias because he's a man and a second generation Korean.
are you reading what you're writing? I'm bias cuz I'm a man and what's that make you? that's the same idea, you're bias cuz you're a woman

you keep assuming what I am, I'm 1.5 you dumb cunt

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I'm claiming bias because he's a man and a second generation Korean.
니가 나에 대해서 그렇게 많이 알어? 반찬이면 반찬답게 놀아, 괞이 쓸데없이 시비 걸지 말고.

한국에 사는 여자들, 남자들, 다 똑같아, 다 사는 거 힘들어. 일만 뼈 빠지게 하고 보람은 없고, 그러면 현명한 사람들은 그래서 결혼 안해. 물론 여자로서 이유가 있겟지, 남자들도 똑같고. 그렇다고 오로지 여자의 이유, 남자의 이유, 상관없거든.

인생은 행복을 얻기 위에서 사는 거야. 그래서 지들이 선택한 길 이 지들 행복하게 만들면, 그렇게 살라고 그래. 일반적으로 누구 탓 같은것 하지 말고

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
니가 나에 대해서 그렇게 많이 알어? 반찬이면 반찬답게 놀아, 괞이 쓸데없이 시비 걸지 말고.

한국에 사는 여자들, 남자들, 다 똑같아, 다 사는 거 힘들어. 일만 뼈 빠지게 하고 보람은 없고, 그러면 현명한 사람들은 그래서 결혼 안해. 물론 여자로서 이유가 있겟지, 남자들도 똑같고. 그렇다고 오로지 여자의 이유, 남자의 이유, 상관없거든.

인생은 행복을 얻기 위에서 사는 거야. 그래서 지들이 선택한 길 이 지들 행복하게 만들면, 그렇게 살라고 그래. 일반적으로 누구 탓 같은것 하지 말고
For men that is the summary of the issue. However this is not new. Do you think people enjoyed their life more 20 years ago? Korea was far worse 20 years ago, yet they still had a slightly higher child per woman. I repeat again it is because women see how hard their mothers lives were working and having to most of the domestic work. 20 years ago men had the luxury to dump all the domestic duty on their wives which is exactly what girls today don't want. Now you don't have that luxury because girls wont marry you. The only thing that changed is that women are saying no to marriage and family. The quality of life has actually improved but you're trying to say the opposite. If it was so great 20 years ago you're parents wouldn't have immigrated to US. You are the cunt. You're probably short too.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
What were you doing in Korea? English teacher?
Yep
I was part of that first wave of teachers that landed in Korea when the country opened itself in the mid 90s. Other foreigners in Korea were mostly American military personnel.

Kim Young-Sam was the president. The first civilian president... all the others were ex-military.
The previous president Roh TaeWoo was accused of massive corruption and it turned out that he accepted a shitload of money while he was in office.
Then everybody realized that the culture of kickbacks (aka “gift “) was deeply rooted in Korean culture.
I coujd go on and on.
I’d love to go back to Korea with my kids and show them around. They like kimchi and bulgogi. Lol

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
The previous president Roh TaeWoo was accused of massive corruption and it turned out that he accepted a shitload of money while he was in office.
Then everybody realized that the culture of kickbacks (aka “gift “) was deeply rooted in Korean culture.
Is that why he killed himself? If bribery is apart of our culture then why did he kill himself upon being discovered?