General Surgery Update from wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Yes, it was pretty damn obvious to everyone but you and Rambo after the first week.
I believe just about everything I read online. Except for all the shit stories about how tough these guys are and how they all have huge hogs and bang only the hottest of chicks.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So, was this ever confirmed or is this just another thread where people "knew" all along?

M

member 3289

So, was this ever confirmed or is this just another thread where people "knew" all along?
I always "knew" without proof, but yes it has been confirmed. Splinty @Splinty can attest to that.

It was a very clever troll account. He used the surgery/brain injury stuff so that anyone who called him on his bullshit would look like an asshole.

But he too often showed inconsistencies in his speech patterns. He would post "ME NOT KNOW" in one post and then "HOW DO U GET....?" in another.

No one has ever suffered a brain injury in which he/she would lose the ability to conjugate statements but retain the ability to correctly conjugate questions. It would have to be all or nothing.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I always "knew" without proof, but yes it has been confirmed. Splinty @Splinty can attest to that.

It was a very clever troll account. He used the surgery/brain injury stuff so that anyone who called him on his bullshit would look like an asshole.

But he too often showed inconsistencies in his speech patterns. He would post "ME NOT KNOW" in one post and then "HOW DO U GET....?" in another.

No one has ever suffered a brain injury in which he/she would lose the ability to conjugate statements but retain the ability to correctly conjugate questions. It would have to be all or nothing.
Well that sucks.

How did Splinty @Splinty confirm it?

I ask because I am a Tompkins guy IN the city this guy claimed to be in.

Who was he?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well that sucks.

Who was he?
I don't think any "proving it" has been disclosed...that part is pure speculation unless there is inside knowledge that I am not privy to

M

member 3289

Well that sucks.

Who was he?
Dawgg tried setting up multiple alt accounts (on which he magically typed in complete sentences) from the same IP address.

Only reason I know this is because I PM'd Splinty about a month ago to tell him that I thought Dawgg was a troll account, and then Splint PM'd me back when my theory was confirmed.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dawgg tried setting up multiple alt accounts (on which he magically typed in complete sentences) from the same IP address.

Only reason I know this is because I PM'd Splinty about a month ago to tell him that I thought Dawgg was a troll account, and then Splint PM'd me back when my theory was confirmed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Sign the bet, pussy

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I fought with my ex wife a lot.
Congratulations, your green name has been approved!

We looked over your application and we agree that competing against a spouse is valid in our eyes as being a traned professional fighter.

Sincerely,

The Palmquist bros
Kirky
Man vs nuts
Fagiv

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
True story. She couldn’t control her temper and would get physical with me. She forbid me from speaking to my sister. She came out of the shower and heard me talking to my sister. She takes the phone out of my hand and bashes me in the head with it.

That and a million other things I had enough. I went to my lawyer and gave him a retainer. That night she snooped in my pants pocket and found the receipt. The next morning she starts screaming and runs her nails down my face. I called the popo on her they took her ass to jail.

And yes I tapped and gave her half my shit. Enjoyed and would do again. Getting rid of her was worth it.