General Surgery Update from wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't think any "proving it" has been disclosed...that part is pure speculation unless there is inside knowledge that I am not privy to
Oh ok. So no one know for sure but it's pretty much commonly thought that it is the case. Got it.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dawgg tried setting up multiple alt accounts (on which he magically typed in complete sentences) from the same IP address.

Only reason I know this is because I PM'd Splinty about a month ago to tell him that I thought Dawgg was a troll account, and then Splint PM'd me back when my theory was confirmed.
Well that IS a bit more specific and confirming.

I don't know enough about IP addresses to be able to be conclusive about how they work but I accept that it's pretty damning evidence.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh ok. So no one know for sure but it's pretty much commonly thought that it is the case. Got it.
I haven't seen a mod comment on it or anything proving anything on this forum or the other one.

And if you are getting news from Hugger you are gonna be misled 99% of the time...so pure speculation IMO

MY guess would be a nasty PM exchange with a mod after a pinking...but that is more speculation

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So, I'm kinda cheesed that he said he trained with Tompkins when he didn't.

That ain't cool.

Is it weird that THAT point is my issue with him?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well that IS a bit more specific and confirming.

I don't know enough about IP addresses to be able to be conclusive about how they work but I accept that it's pretty damning evidence.
source of information is important of course

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I haven't seen a mod comment on it or anything proving anything on this forum or the other one.

And if you are getting news from Hugger you are gonna be misled 99% of the time...so pure speculation IMO

MY guess would be a nasty PM exchange with a mod after a pinking...but that is more speculation
Fake news Rambo. Splinty made a post about exactly what @conor mcgregor nut hugger wrote. I don't take CMNH for a liar. Sometimes you can be an odd one.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fake news Rambo. Splinty made a post about exactly what @conor mcgregor nut hugger wrote. I don't take CMNH for a liar. Sometimes you can be an odd one.
If you read my posts I say I haven't seen anything from a reliable source...missed Splinty's post if there was one...where was that post made?

We can all be odd ones no doubt

As for hugger he trolls most of the time to taking his word for it is not a good practice...but if Splinty made a statement on it then his information may be reliable in this case

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It's best to ignore gaybo. Despite the fact that I have him on ignore and haven't responded to him directly in over a year, he is apparently very obsessed with me.
I don't have anyone on ignore. When I see facts misrepresented or just plain BS the record needs to be corrected. Rambo has always been an odd guy. Mostly harmless but he doesn't see things for what they are in many cases. He gives too much leeway to scoundrels. He would be a criminal defense attys dream juror.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't have anyone on ignore. When I see facts misrepresented or just plain BS the record needs to be corrected. Rambo has always been an odd guy. Mostly harmless but he doesn't see things for what they are in many cases. He gives too much leeway to scoundrels. He would be a criminal defense attys dream juror.
I am always ready to be corrected...Open mind here...would love to see the post you are referring to...glad if it is a troll
I always skip jury duty though, and If you think I am gullible then you are misreading or misinterpreting my content...In this case I just can't take one persons claim of PMs as evidence(you saying you have seen a post by owner definitely adds credibility but doesn't seal the deal for me)

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think it is a good thing if that was indeed a troll account
I don't wish that dark story on anybody, pretty sad shit
whoever it was may have actually trained with Tompkins though
Yes I would not wish that story on anyone.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I am always ready to be corrected...Open mind here...would love to see the post you are referring to...glad if it is a troll
I always skip jury duty though, and If you think I am gullible then you are misreading or misinterpreting my content...In this case I just can't take one persons claim of PMs as evidence(you saying you have seen a post by owner definitely adds credibility but doesn't seal the deal for me)
I don't care if you believe me or not Splinty @Splinty can verify it if he chooses. I know I read it and. It may have been in a PM. He was very detailed and I was surprised at the lengths dawg went to. If that isn't good enough so be it. I also don't think your gullible. That isn't the right word. It's more an anti authority contrarian attitude. Skepticism is a good thing. Being purposely naive isn't.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't care if you believe me or not Splinty @Splinty can verify it if he chooses. I know I read it and. It may have been in a PM. He was very detailed and I was surprised at the lengths dawg went to. If that isn't good enough so be it. I also don't think your gullible. That isn't the right word. It's more an anti authority contrarian attitude. Skepticism is a good thing. Being purposely naive isn't.
I don't think you are lying about anything...I just prefer to see evidence(mod's post) with my own eyes rather than trusting second or third hand accounts.
Do remember that each of us use the internet differently...I use if for a mix of social experimenting and testing reactions of anonymous users(often with a hint or dose of contrarianism) and I also use it for completely honest discourse...those are my two basic gears.
I don't take anybody's posts at face value, and I don't intend for mine to be taken that way either.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I don't think you are lying about anything...I just prefer to see evidence(mod's post) with my own eyes rather than trusting second or third hand accounts.
Do remember that each of us use the internet differently...I use if for a mix of social experimenting and testing reactions of anonymous users(often with a hint or dose of contrarianism) and I also use it for completely honest discourse...those are my two basic gears.
I don't take anybody's posts at face value, and I don't intend for mine to be taken that way either.
That's the reefer talking. Now you think you're some kind of internet social scientist? Noboby's buying that.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
That's the reefer talking. Now you think you're some kind of internet social scientist? Noboby's buying that.
No sense in arguing with him. All you will get is passive aggressive bullshit points while he backpedals the whole time. His Conspiracy stuff is interesting enough but he is the markiest mark on here. Dude will fall for anything so he can claim to be the chill dope smoker.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
No sense in arguing with him. All you will get is passive aggressive bullshit points while he backpedals the whole time. His Conspiracy stuff is interesting enough but he is the markiest mark on here. Dude will fall for anything so he can claim to be the chill dope smoker.
Exactly the way I see him too.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Excuse me but I'm the certified chill dope smoker. As a brother in arms I support Rambo John J @Rambo John J in his skepticism.