General Surgery Update from wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I’m glad more people are realizing that weirdo boy is weird as fuck.

Like CMNH said, it’s 100% confirmed.

Case closed.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's the reefer talking. Now you think you're some kind of internet social scientist? Noboby's buying that.
The way I see it we are all social scientists when using forums...of many different forms...you included

Some people here are deep trolling...Some people here are contrarian trolling...Some are Political trolling...Some are MMA trolling...Some are actually completely honest most of the time, but have moments of trolling...some are combo platters with a bit of each

As a wise man once said "don't take the backside of a Karate forum to serious"

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No sense in arguing with him. All you will get is passive aggressive bullshit points while he backpedals the whole time. His Conspiracy stuff is interesting enough but he is the markiest mark on here. Dude will fall for anything so he can claim to be the chill dope smoker.
Yep I am claiming to be a chill dope smoker...what an elaborate deception
You got me figured out bro

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Excuse me but I'm the certified chill dope smoker. As a brother in arms I support Rambo John J @Rambo John J in his skepticism.
Internet is a Petri dish of facts, opinions, bluffs, trolls, propaganda, etc...anybody who doesn't see that they are part of the experiment, is missing the point IMO

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah, you may be chill but you arent a idiot and you dont run from confrontation. You are one of the few people that can have a conversation and not get triggered or go backwards.
say that to my face
I want a confrontation bro
lets do this once and for all
I'm serious

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hi Splinty @Splinty is it possible that Demented dog is legitimate, and it was his wife, who started trying to create the extra accounts? This would explain the iP addresses, surely?
Only if his family members were making other troll accounts and then also those family members were then posting from one troll account on another website.

There are lots of members here with the same IP address, like coworkers. That isn't the only means of finding alts.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Only if his family members were making other troll accounts and then also those family members were then posting from one troll account on another website.

There are lots of members here with the same IP address, like coworkers. That isn't the only means of finding alts.
What about lovers?