Society Talk Shit. Get Hit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It still amazes me how long it takes streetfights to throw unified rules out the window.
God made elbows for a reason.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
That's a bit much now isn't it?

I wouldn't have followed up with the extra elbows after the first....dude was broken, make your point and diffuse.

Really he had him after the first few punches.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

I wouldn't have followed up with the extra elbows after the first....dude was broken, make your point and diffuse.

totally too much. If you go swinging at a stranger in the parking lot because of something they said, jiu-jitsu hasn't taught you much.

Personally, I would have just held him down and smothered him until he tried to get up.
But only if he was an immediate danger to me or someone who I feel obligated to protect.

I've seen parking lot fights go real wrong.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Not really, even after getting his ass kicked he bit the guy and was still threatening him. Its called a fight not sport BJJ. Guy probably did him a favor by kicking hia ass like that.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Not really, even after getting his ass kicked he bit the guy and was still threatening him. Its called a fight not sport BJJ. Guy probably did him a favor by kicking hia ass like that.
maybe under the rules of Frontier Justice, but every jury is going to convict you for something if you kill a guy who's curled up in the fetal position (even if he's talking shit and bit you) by bouncing his head off the concrete. And the kick at the end could land you in Gen Pop, even if it didn't actually do any damage.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It still amazes me how long it takes streetfights to throw unified rules out the window.
God made elbows for a reason.
Elbows, shins, knees, foreheads.
excellent weapons from a traditional Tae Kwon Do perspective.

M

member 3289

He should've stopped after the guy went out.

I'm not saying the guy didn't deserve it, but the extra elbows, the slap, and the kick to the head of an unconscious opponent really weren't necessary.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
maybe under the rules of Frontier Justice, but every jury is going to convict you for something if you kill a guy who's curled up in the fetal position (even if he's talking shit and bit you) by bouncing his head off the concrete. And the kick at the end could land you in Gen Pop, even if it didn't actually do any damage.
Yea but none of this happened.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
not this time. but there's a plethora of examples on the other side of the bars.
We arent talking about the plethora of other examples. We are talking about this fight. While tje shit at the end was unnecessary everything leading up to that was justified. The guy was threatening to kill him even while eating elbows. Was he just suppose to let the poor guy up so he could go get his gun.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We arent talking about the plethora of other examples. We are talking about this fight. While tje shit at the end was unnecessary everything leading up to that was justified. The guy was threatening to kill him even while eating elbows. Was he just suppose to let the poor guy up so he could go get his gun.
No, running after another man in the parking lot because of words he said is not very bright. That was also a good time to get shot, it that's what he's really worried about.

I didn't see a reason to be in a hurry, and it only takes one shot to the head to kill a person.
Hold him down, smother him, stuff his arms under his body and choke the lights off.

Let my Gay friend show you how it's done.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
No, running after another man in the parking lot because of words he said is not very bright. That was also a good time to get shot, it that's what he's really worried about.

I didn't see a reason to be in a hurry, and it only takes one shot to the head to kill a person.
Hold him down, smother him, stuff his arms under his body and choke the lights off.

Let my Gay friend show you how it's done.

You are speaking in fantasy since none of that happened. And you dont know what you would do in that situation.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You are speaking in fantasy since none of that happened. And you dont know what you would do in that situation.
what he actually did was bad. what he could have down was better. Best would be to walk away.

FWIW - i did that exact thing to a karate brown belt who wanted to prove that he could hit me before I touched him.
leg hook takedown. mount. sissy slaps and a moment of verbal mocking. Gift wrap. Open the book. Choke.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I got into a bad scrap on a golf course of all places. @conor mcgregor nut hugger at Deer Creek long long story but two coked out guys jumped me in a golf cart. One huge guy came from the passenger side and pulled me head up into my friends lap while his buddy came at me from the drivers side. That guy had a white shirt on that turned red in about 5 seconds. He was done. The big guy had my friend mounted on the ground by this point. I told him it was over me and his buddy and I shook hands and to let my friend up. This assclown sees his friend all bloody and comes after me. I have some mule kicks beleeb dat. I roundhouse this guy in the torso pretty damn hard, nada. I front snap kick him hard to the balls nada. I'm not going to lie, at this point I was pretty scared as I gave him two of my best shots where 1 would put most guys down. We kind of end up doing the tree thing. I go left he goes right, I go right he goes left. He finally grabs my collar and I'm just waiting for the intense pain to commence. He bitch slaps me. No punch nada. To this day I don't know why. Just then BSO pulls up. Even longer story but he ends up going to jail after threatening the cop. He was coked out of his mind. I run into the big guy 2 weeks later in Delray at a golf store. He walks right past me out the front door. I tell the clerk what happened as he knows the guy. Says he goes to jail on monthly basis. Usually drugs and alcohol are involved.