General Terror attack at Mandalay Bay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I don't know if any of you follow the truthingovernment guy but he's really starting to piss me off
He's constantly spamming fake news about this whole incident and is now calling me a troll because somebody said they have done independent ballistics tests and have found a 2nd shooter that was not at Mandalay and I asked if he had any proof

View: https://twitter.com/illuminat3d0ne/status/919925660726022144

View: https://twitter.com/TruthinGov2016/status/919927221602660352

I got a little pissed and he hasn't replied

View: https://twitter.com/illuminat3d0ne/status/919928600756924416

View: https://twitter.com/illuminat3d0ne/status/919928713055227905

View: https://twitter.com/illuminat3d0ne/status/919929222717739010

Probably could have worded the last tweet better by putting a "/or" beside the "and" but I think my point was made

Edit: and he's not the only one
So many still pushing all the bullshit that has already been debunked
Now they're pushing the idea that the 2nd shooter was in a helicopter
Smfh
2nd shooter was in Reno using heat detecting automatic rounds and a telescopic x-ray scope fired in full-auto burst from a 3rd story window

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Had a friend visit us from Wednesday until yesterday to help us reset our brains a bit so we’ve been out of the loop on much of these details and talking points. Thanks for continuing the search since I do find these points interesting.

I’m back at work for the first day in two weeks and we’re slowly getting back to a somewhat normal routine. A big thanks to everyone who kept this thread respectful and showed their support. Some more than others and you know who you are. :)

That doesn’t mean I’m done with this thread. We just had to ignore the news for a while so we could take a step forward and try to get beyond this. Keep the discussions going! I know the “authorities” aren’t giving us the full story. Whether that’s a conspiracy or not it’s still interesting to see what you all dig up!
Good luck getting back in the workplace. Going to feel like your'e being looked at/talked about for a while. Keep your head up mate.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Had a friend visit us from Wednesday until yesterday to help us reset our brains a bit so we’ve been out of the loop on much of these details and talking points. Thanks for continuing the search since I do find these points interesting.

I’m back at work for the first day in two weeks and we’re slowly getting back to a somewhat normal routine. A big thanks to everyone who kept this thread respectful and showed their support. Some more than others and you know who you are. :)

That doesn’t mean I’m done with this thread. We just had to ignore the news for a while so we could take a step forward and try to get beyond this. Keep the discussions going! I know the “authorities” aren’t giving us the full story. Whether that’s a conspiracy or not it’s still interesting to see what you all dig up!
Glad you guys are moving forward the best you can bud

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic, union leader says

The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been heard from since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said.

David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from.

A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them.

Multiple requests from Fox News for SPFPA to comment on the matter were not returned Monday.

Hickey said he was meeting with MGM officials Thursday afternoon in the hours before Campos’ scheduled television appearances, including one with Fox News.

But when the meeting ended, Campos had fled.

"For the past four days he's been preparing ... we had a meeting with MGM officials, and after that meeting was over, we talked about the interviews, we went to a private area, and when we came out, Mr. Campos was gone," Hickey told reporters, according to Fox 5 Las Vegas.

Hickey said Campos had requested to go public and wanted to tell his story and move on from the Oct. 1 shooting investigation. Police say he was shot just before the crazed gunman killed 58 at music festival on the Las Vegas Strip – though the sequence of events is still in dispute.

Campos was last photographed in public on Oct. 10, accepting an “SPFPA Hero Award” for bravery in the line of duty, while dining with Hickey and others at a high-end Vegas steakhouse. But soon afterward, investigators said that the security guard was shot before the massacre, raising questions about whether the hotel did enough to prevent the bloodshed.

Hickey has said that before he vanished, Campus was looking forward to telling his side of the story.

"Right now I'm just concerned where my member is, and what his condition is. It's highly unusual,” Hickey said Friday. “I'm hoping everything is OK with him and I'm sure MGM or the union will let (media) know when we hear something," he said.

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic, union leader says

This is total bullshit.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015

The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been heard from since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said.

David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from.

A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them.

Multiple requests from Fox News for SPFPA to comment on the matter were not returned Monday.

Hickey said he was meeting with MGM officials Thursday afternoon in the hours before Campos’ scheduled television appearances, including one with Fox News.

"For the past four days he's been preparing ... we had a meeting with MGM officials, and after that meeting was over, we talked about the interviews, we went to a private area, and when we came out, Mr. Campos was gone," Hickey told reporters, according to Fox 5 Las Vegas.

Hickey said Campos had requested to go public and wanted to tell his story and move on from the Oct. 1 shooting investigation. Police say he was shot just before the crazed gunman killed 58 at music festival on the Las Vegas Strip – though the sequence of events is still in dispute.

Campos was last photographed in public on Oct. 10, accepting an “SPFPA Hero Award” for bravery in the line of duty, while dining with Hickey and others at a high-end Vegas steakhouse. But soon afterward, investigators said that the security guard was shot before the massacre, raising questions about whether the hotel did enough to prevent the bloodshed.

Hickey has said that before he vanished, Campus was looking forward to telling his side of the story.

"Right now I'm just concerned where my member is, and what his condition is. It's highly unusual,” Hickey said Friday. “I'm hoping everything is OK with him and I'm sure MGM or the union will let (media) know when we hear something," he said.

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic, union leader says

This is total bullshit.
I read somewhere that he simply went ghost from the public eye and that people do know where he is. Not sure why he went ghost though. He could have been questioning his own first hand account based on all of the timeline changes. First hand accounts aren’t always the most accurate so if his story conflicts with the MGM or the “official” timelines then it’s really not in his best interest to cause more confusion. Although going ghost causes a different level of confusion. :cool:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I read somewhere that he simply went ghost from the public eye and that people do know where he is. Not sure why he went ghost though. He could have been questioning his own first hand account based on all of the timeline changes. First hand accounts aren’t always the most accurate so if his story conflicts with the MGM or the “official” timelines then it’s really not in his best interest to cause more confusion. Although going ghost causes a different level of confusion. :cool:
This 'investigation' is a clusterfuck man. Hope you and your family are doing well. Hang in there homie.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
This 'investigation' is a clusterfuck man. Hope you and your family are doing well. Hang in there homie.
My wife and I are fine. Still a little shook but we’re ok. The FIL was having a hard time dealing (despite what he says) so I’m hoping that calms down sooner than later.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

This is total bullshit.
Seriously baffling and really makes me questions all of this.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
It's looking like he is an illegal immigrant, mgm may have known

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
My wife and I are fine. Still a little shook but we’re ok. The FIL was having a hard time dealing (despite what he says) so I’m hoping that calms down sooner than later.
I have some awesome Indica if he needs something to help calm down :)

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
MGM made a statement this morning admitting to knowing the location of Campos.

Source: MGM Resorts seems to know location of Jesus Campos

Where is Jesus Campos? MGM Resorts International seems to know.

The whereabouts of the 24-year-old Mandalay Bay security guard, who first encountered mass shooter Stephen Paddock and was shot in the leg by the gunman, has been unknown since he failed to show up to five television interviews scheduled Thursday by the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America.

But a statement released this morning by MGM, the parent company of Mandalay Bay, suggests something different: that he’s simply shy and doesn’t want media attention.

MGM told the Review-Journal in a Tuesday email: “Jesus Campos wants to tell his story at a time and place of his choosing. He’s asked that everyone respect his request for privacy. We could not be more proud of Jesus.”

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
MGM made a statement this morning admitting to knowing the location of Campos.

Source: MGM Resorts seems to know location of Jesus Campos

Where is Jesus Campos? MGM Resorts International seems to know.

The whereabouts of the 24-year-old Mandalay Bay security guard, who first encountered mass shooter Stephen Paddock and was shot in the leg by the gunman, has been unknown since he failed to show up to five television interviews scheduled Thursday by the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America.

But a statement released this morning by MGM, the parent company of Mandalay Bay, suggests something different: that he’s simply shy and doesn’t want media attention.

MGM told the Review-Journal in a Tuesday email: “Jesus Campos wants to tell his story at a time and place of his choosing. He’s asked that everyone respect his request for privacy. We could not be more proud of Jesus.”
Maybe he got cold feet right before having to talk live in front of millions? Not sure how much I trust that Loomer gal.