General Terror attack at Mandalay Bay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
all the people who got their phones back from FBI are saying they were wiped clean

all videos/messages/phone calls wiped clean away

Some woman who posted a detailed account on Facebook was dead soon after.(died in her sleep)..she was not totally healthy but still raises eyebrows IMO

No more independent journalists at press conferences...Laura Loomer banned (she was doing a good job of asking the right questions)

This security guard Jesus Campos has many more ????s than answers...missed 5 scheduled interviews now and is "missing".....Jesus Campos disappears right before he is to give 5 interviews, including Hannity. No one, including the FBI, knows where he is. So the FBI has lost the KEY witness to their investigation. Meanwhile, scary guys guarding his house 24 hours a day

Jesus Campos's is guarded by someone who works for a non-existent security company with no physical address and who's license to operate ran out last year.

Stephen Paddock's house gets robbed while the FBI is combing over it for evidence.... No further words needed here.

Jesus Campos drives a new Corvette with no license plate and whose registration points to 2006, on a security guard salary. Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
Wow

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am not doing research myself so I am passing this info on

seems to have some truth behind each claim though...I don't claim to know what happened

But something is making them lie and BS about this event and that bugs me and sets off my spidey sense.

Laura Loomer is the one who has provided info and evidence about most of those claims^^^

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I am not doing research myself so I am passing this info on

seems to have some truth behind each claim though...I don't claim to know what happened

But something is making them lie and BS about this event and that bugs me and sets off my spidey sense.

Laura Loomer is the one who has provided info and evidence about most of those claims^^^
I agree that this thing stinks to high heaven.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
^
laura Loomer aka Nancy Jew
goes to Jesus Campos House and ask questions to "security guard" troy
also documents Jesus Corvette with 11 year old registration tags on it in driveway

next day she was banned from press conferences

tight wrap on this "investigation" to say the least

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Some rumors going on this whole thing is a weapons deal gone wrong and had to spin the story like the way it is.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
lueVelvet @lueVelvet , sorry to ask but I have to ^^^^^
I hear it was vandalized but when my FIL went to Vegas this week to take care of it, he found nothing had happened. He did notice some lawyers telling the press certain things that didn’t seem right. Not sure why, but they were making incorrect assumptions at some point. Don’t have those details yet though.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Now, I admittedly haven't poured over photographs of the crime scene, but did anyone else notice there's no shell casings in the pictures we've seen?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Now, I admittedly haven't poured over photographs of the crime scene, but did anyone else notice there's no shell casings in the pictures we've seen?
been reading all about it but not really pretending I have seen all of the room.

doubt they showed much of it....would be tons of brass for sure

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
been reading all about it but not really pretending I have seen all of the room.

doubt they showed much of it....would be tons of brass for sure
I've seen a few pictures, and don't recall seeing any. That isn't to say there isn't some in the pictures, but 10 minutes of full auto should be like 3-5k empty casings. It's also extremely odd to me that they'd say they don't know how he got up to the room as if they're pretending there aren't surveillance cameras at/on the freight elevators.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've seen a few pictures, and don't recall seeing any. That isn't to say there isn't some in the pictures, but 10 minutes of full auto should be like 3-5k empty casings. It's also extremely odd to me that they'd say they don't know how he got up to the room as if they're pretending there aren't surveillance cameras at/on the freight elevators.
basically a closed investigation and I doubt we ever get told the straight dope on this
list of things that don't add up is well past 10 IMO

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
There are shell casings in the pics. Not as many as I'd expect though. That thought occurred to me a while ago, so I specifically looked for them. I wouldn't have thought I'd had to given the volume of fire.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
What in the sweet fuck is going on with this???
Police will not allow independent journalists into press conferences any more after one asked questions that they were not very happy with
Also not allowing any questions

The "hero" had 5 t.v. interviews setup yesterday that he bailed on all of them and basically disappeared
He has private security guarding his house and today a no trespassing sign went up saying no jouralists

Umm the maintenane guy story doesn't really align with the current police timeline
There is audio out now from the hallway, it seems that the shooter shot twice into the hallways
Miraculously there are no bullet holes in this hallway even after an apparent 200 rounds were shot there
Can somebody please explain how this is possible

A couple people who were eye witnesses have been found dead in the past couple days

What else, umm, George Soros shorted mgm stock in the months leading up to the incident and an mgm ceo sold 80% of his mgm shares in the lead up to the incident

Oh, and ISIS is still saying that he was part of Isis

Edit: Soros and mgm ceo reports were fake news
Soros did a put option not a short and the CEO moved his assets to a trust for his heirs

Last edited: