The badassery of Thor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Leigh @Leigh that stupid swamp person @conor mcgregor nut hugger thinks Conor would beat Thor. He told me.

Please ban him.
Thor would be looking all dumb when the referee tells him he can't being Mjolnir (or that stupid axe that he didn't decapitate Thanos with) into the Octagon.

"Wait, wut? I need my weapons"

Proceeds to get his head bounced off the canvas, allowing Conor to become ruler of Asgard.

M

member 1013

Thor would be looking all dumb when the referee tells him he can't being Mjolnir (or that stupid axe that he didn't decapitate Thanos with) into the Octagon.

"Wait, wut? I need my weapons"

Proceeds to get his head bounced off the canvas, allowing Conor to become ruler of Asgard.
Thor has thousands of years of combat training and Conor would break his hand trying to punch the Odinson, if Thor even let him touch him.

Also Thor is not a manlet but 6’6”, 640 pounds of Asgardian meat.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
PWNED

And The Gray Fox was never heard from again...

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yea they nerfed him hard.

Avengers 1 & 2 were brutal on him. Whedon had no idea what to do with him and has even said so.
Have him shirtless was all Whedon could comeup with, which (some homo) is an obvious choice.

M

member 1013

Have him shirtless was all Whedon could comeup with, which (some homo) is an obvious choice.
Realistically he can fight an entire army of hench men like the Chitauri himself.

Also they should have put the space and reality stone into Mjolnir then Thor would have pwnt both Hela and Thanos.

Right Leigh @Leigh and sparkuri @sparkuri

M

member 1013

Thor and Hulk have fought over 50 times in the comics. Usually it ends in a stalemate. I read a nerd that tallied all their conflicts and when there was a clear winner the record is Thor: 11-2

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Thor and Hulk have fought over 50 times in the comics. Usually it ends in a stalemate. I read a nerd that tallied all their conflicts and when there was a clear winner the record is Thor: 11-2
Hulk is a punk