Discussion in 'Geek Haven' started by Leigh, Apr 20, 2015.
Sorry I did t read this, I was too busy moping around Asgard in my Snuggie.
I'm on your side.
Dark World was my favourite.
I actually like it a lot. I watched it again while I was making dinner last night. It just has uneven pacing and tone and some cheesy dialogue and delivery.
I can’t make it through all of Ragnarok these days but I can watch the first two easily.
Also he dropped the call with lady Sif
I like Natalie Portman but she was wasted in this franchise.
Ragnarok was too jokey for me, though I did enjoy the battle with the Hulk.
If by call you mean ball, yeah.
Pretty dumb to put your eggs in the basket of Natalie Portman.
- Abused by her father, a greezy weasel who steals coke from Gary Oldman
- Wants to fuck her father figure, a hitman for a spaghetti-eating cheat
- Attempts suicide in Al Pacino's apartment because she can't find her hair ties
- Queen of a planet with no defense and poor negotiating tactics
- Bangs an underage awkward jedi who ends up murdering half the universe for the empire she fought against
- Banged by another loser and gives birth in a Walmart
- Bangs Jude Law AND Clive Owen (mortals), and ends up selling her disease box for pennies on the dollar
- Starves herself for some stupid ballet competition
- Carries on with America's biggest dork Ashton Kutcher
- Settles down, get's cheated on by the President(who gets killed by magic bullets) and takes him back 100 times
- Makes out with her husbands' brother who's being tortured as a POW
- Isn't Lady Sif, a hot Asgardian warrior whose spit would level her
If Thor gets with that Valkyrie, I hope he works on his tongue tornado skills, 'cuz Hulk's been smashing that lesbo traitor.
I don't know, it's a pretty nice basket.
Oh yeah, she was totally giving up on Asgard, and she's a carpet muncher.
A smokin' hot one.
She needs a punishment for defiling the golden sham, and I'm just the guy to dole it out.
You know what I meant you cyber bully!
The blonde that takes a sword for her is her lover according to the director and actor. I think she might have been Bi in the comics maybe. Or maybe I just like to imagine it.
@Leigh @Super Dave @sparkuri
One of my dogs’ favourite toys is a tennis ball with a rope attached. I make sure to always throw it by twirling underhand like Thor do.
One day I will be able to use it to fly.
OMG the tennis ball pulls you off?
Thor one shots Hulk:
Almost kills Hulk:
Depowered by Dr. Strange, he still kills Hulk and the Thing:
@Leigh @Super Dave @sparkuri
@Rambo John J
Do you see how kewl Thor is now
My new keychain
I had to put it in the bag with the receipt because the cashier couldn't lift it.
Its a travesty that I never got into comics
Such beautiful artwork!! These pages I quoted are just great
Storytelling + imagination + badass artwork
How could I have missed this?
I hear comic artists don't make much money unless youre famous. Is this true? Another travesty if so.
I never read the comics but I think what they did with Thor's character the in the MCU films was genius. lol so funny. Was he like this in the comics too? Great and heroic to the point of likeable comedy?
He’s not like Ragnarok Thor in the comics at all beyond being very heroic.
@Leigh @Super Dave
@Leigh are you gonna see captain marvel? I watched a cam.
I watched it this morning.
Spoiler: Captain Marvel
Her final form is quite powerful, in that she can fly and shoot energy and smash small spaceships. Until I see her take the brunt of a dying star, tank a city falling on her head, clean out an army of Frost Giants and their dinosaur, mangle an army of actual demons and mini surtur, tame a dragon, bash the Hulk and chase off Thanos with a five stone Infinity Guantlet, I'll reserve judgement.