Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Didn't he hint at Hilary being assassinated by gun rights activists during the campaign?

The volatile Republican nominee was speaking at a rally in Wilmington, North Carolina, about the next president’s power to appoint supreme court justices. “Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the second amendment,” said Trump, eliciting boos from the crowd.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

Donald Trump hints at assassination of Hillary Clinton by gun rights supporters

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Federal judge in Hawaii puts Trump travel ban on hold
Hours before it was to take effect, President Donald Trump's revised travel ban was put on hold Wednesday by a federal judge in Hawaii who questioned whether the administration was motivated by national security concerns.

U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson also said Hawaii would suffer financially if the executive order blocked the flow of students and tourists to the state, and he concluded that Hawaii was likely to succeed on a claim that the ban violates First Amendment protections against religious discrimination.

"The illogic of the government's contentions is palpable," Watson wrote. "The notion that one can demonstrate animus toward any group of people only by targeting all of them at once is fundamentally flawed."

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
What I want to know is, is he going to repeal Obamacare or not. It seems like no one is willing to do that all of the sudden. In the midst of this circus, we forget about the issues he was running on.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What I want to know is, is he going to repeal Obamacare or not. It seems like no one is willing to do that all of the sudden. In the midst of this circus, we forget about the issues he was running on.
He's letting Paul Ryan flounder with his version of the replacement bill. It's obvious it won't pass, so now we have to wait and see what the compromise is.

I honestly think he'll lean more toward Rand Paul's full repeal and replace.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
He's letting Paul Ryan flounder with his version of the replacement bill. It's obvious it won't pass, so now we have to wait and see what the compromise is.

I honestly think he'll lean more toward Rand Paul's full repeal and replace.
He is going to let it fail, then point the finger at Ryan. Suddenly Trump was reluctant to touch Obamacare. And Trumpcare is not the solution.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
New docs show more payments to Flynn from Russia
The House Oversight Committee has obtained new documents showing that former national security advisor Mike Flynn received thousands of dollars from Russian companies in late 2015, per the WSJ. The payments came just before he became an official for the Trump campaign and while he still held top-secret clearance.

The payments: $11,250 from a Russian charter cargo airline and $11,250 from a Russian cybersecurity company — that's in addition to the more than $45,000 he received from Russian state news network RT for speaking at a gala attended by Vladimir Putin.

The response from Elijah Cummings, ranking member of the Oversight Committee, "I cannot recall any time in our nation's history when the President selected as his National Security Advisor someone who violated the Constitution by accepting tens of thousands of dollars from an agent of a global adversary that attacked our democracy."

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

McDonald's has removed this tweet and informed the public that their twitter account was 'hacked' and they are looking into it.

Some clowns just want to watch the world burn.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion
Glenn Greenwald

2017-03-16T15:41:36+00:00

But on Wednesday night, Morell appeared at an intelligence community forum to “cast doubt” on “allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.” “On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire at all,” he said, adding, “There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

Obama’s former CIA chief also cast serious doubt on the credibility of the infamous, explosive “dossier” originally published by BuzzFeed, saying that its author, Christopher Steele, paid intermediaries to talk to the sources for it. The dossier, he said, “doesn’t take you anywhere, I don’t think.”

Morell’s comments echo the categorical remarks by Obama’s top national security official, James Clapper, who told Meet the Press last week that during the time he was Obama’s DNI, he saw no evidence to support claims of a Trump/Russia conspiracy. “We had no evidence of such collusion,” Clapper stated unequivocally. Unlike Morell, who left his official CIA position in 2013 but remains very integrated into the intelligence community, Clapper was Obama’s DNI until just seven weeks ago, leaving on January 20.

Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

Moreover, “several committee sources grudgingly say, it feels as though the investigation will be seen as a sham if the Senate doesn’t find a silver bullet connecting Trump and Russian intelligence operatives.” One member told Watkins: “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations.”

Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I find this hilarious and very possible at the same time.

"Which return is least likely to raise the most questions? 2005? Cool. Let's get it out there and watch people freak out over nothing."
I heard 2005 was leaked because they had to be clean that year since the return had to be submitted as part of Melania's citizenship application. Does anyone know if that's actually true?

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
anyone watching Trump and Merkel presser right now? i cant stand the dude. but gotta give him credit for sticking to his guns. he's standing side by side with her at the presser and implying that Germany, like China, has an advantage over America, which is why he will be adjusting our trade deals