The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Another pic of the asshole viper I found today ?. In this pic you can see his big stupid venom filled head better, and his rattle sticking up out back
View attachment 73637
Rough green snake. I think the blue spot behind his head is a scar. For whatever reason, they turn that color when damaged somehow and those spots never go back to bright green.
View attachment 73886
View attachment 73887
Fuck those things.
They’d make a good hat band.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 75311
Just saw this fucker above the garage. Gross. He/she just got one of those June bug things that come out about 9:30. Fucker wrapped it up and is probably hoggin’ on it’s guts about now.
Been feeding Anderson the past few nights. I’m gonna get him some creatine beetles and get him solid, thick, tight.

He/she is a Cat Faced Spider. I’ll try and get a pic tonight. Fucker is part of the crew now.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Small town near Peoria Went to school at SIU Carbondale
My ex-wife is from Chillicothe.
She said she learned how to be ghetto in Peoria, a very important skill.
Might have to head up there soon to see the in-law.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Back to the woods for the weekend. Might have to post some ass pics again, if the lady allows, lol. Should be awesome weather!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
She said she learned how to be ghetto in Peoria, a very important skill.
This "Peoria ghetto" paints a picture that I can totally see in my memories lol.

Chillicothe isn't too far from my old stomping grounds, we used to play against them in high school sports. I left that part of the world in my rear view mirror long ago though...I've only been back a few times in the last 20 years. And those were all for funerals, so not somewhere I yearn to go back to.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Fuck those things.
They’d make a good hat band.
I'm not a big fan myself lol

Back in the day it was an automatic death sentence if I ran into a rattler. I hate snakes, especially ones that can fuck me up. But now we have a few biologists that will handle them and remove them from our area. But if they aren't there....

I actually haven't taken one out in a bit, but I have a chopping tool that has quite a few notches on it. A guy I know actually took one of them and made a hat band, but I've never bothered myself. But you can have the next one!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
My son has started a rock and mineral collection, and for his birthday he wanted a rock tumbler.

trying our first batch out today. This should be a blast to listen to for the next few weeks lol

there are four stages of grit to get through, and I threw in some pea gravel as well to help knock down these angular pieces

15A26E90-5667-479E-BA32-FFA583A5428D.jpeg
5A544B30-6DC0-4108-8A82-870661FC08CD.jpeg