The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Heading out for my annual "I'd rather freeze my dick off in the woods than watch the Pro Bowl" camping trip next weekend.

Can't wait.

M

member 3289

My favorite Everglades wildlife refuge has been overtaken by snowbirds from New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. They set up hummingbird cameras and talk loudly on trails while looking for birds and butterflies.

I'm honestly thinking of asking one of the park rangers if I can shoot them. In the summer it was so much better. Yeah it was hot as balls and full of mosquitoes but I didn't have to hear any terrible northeastern accents.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My favorite Everglades wildlife refuge has been overtaken by snowbirds from New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. They set up hummingbird cameras and talk loudly on trails while looking for birds and butterflies.

I'm honestly thinking of asking one of the park rangers if I can shoot them. In the summer it was so much better. Yeah it was hot as balls and full of mosquitoes but I didn't have to hear any terrible northeastern accents.
snowflake + firearm = puddle

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Heading out for my annual "I'd rather freeze my dick off in the woods than watch the Pro Bowl" camping trip next weekend.

Can't wait.
All packed up.
So jacked.

4 days. 3 nights.

I will add pics if I have service.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Tonight and most of tomorrow is solo. Friends joining me on Friday night.
You're far well more versed but my essentials would be guitar, beer, a lighter, pot noodles and gloves. Not including stuff within the tent.

I still don't know how you do it. I'm freezing my ass off in California, my nose is permanently cold.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It must be over 32 degrees because it's pissing rain. But the tent is dry and I actually like the sound of the raindrops.

REI Kingdom or something like that. Great tent.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In the tent now. Got hit with a crazy hail storm.
Ballsy time of year to camp
hope all your gear is all good

guessing you deflected most of the hail of the edges of your actual tent

was just enjoying the image of your potatoes and peppers