Listen The Halsey Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I actually had tickets to go watch her at the shrine auditorium by USC like 4 years ago maybe my cousin used to work at usc and got some I didn't even know her music long story short I got sick that day and didn't go. I like her ghost music video but I don't like a lot of her new songs.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
not sure if anyone will frequent this thread, but I've become obsessed with Halsey over the last year. so I'm gonna occasionally post shit here in excitement for what I hope to be my favorite vacation ever, fingers crossed

let's start with this. Halsey is from New Jersey, I think. so she's awesome.

people often ask her when her primary songwriter, Ashley, is going to show face ... turns out, halsey's just a stage name. her given name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane
halsey is her name ashley scrambled

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I actually had tickets to go watch her at the shrine auditorium by USC like 4 years ago maybe my cousin used to work at usc and got some I didn't even know her music long story short I got sick that day and didn't go. I kike her ghost music video but I don't like a lot of her new songs.
never heard it. I dig it tho

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
this is my second favorite song on the new album. but just like my favorite, it's not one of the popular ones and its not part of her tour set list unfortunately (but she does like 24 songs which is unreal)

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
not sure if anyone will frequent this thread, but I've become obsessed with Halsey over the last year. so I'm gonna occasionally post shit here in excitement for what I hope to be my favorite vacation ever, fingers crossed

let's start with this. Halsey is from New Jersey, I think. so she's awesome.

people often ask her when her primary songwriter, Ashley, is going to show face ... turns out, halsey's just a stage name. her given name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane
She seems like a sweetheart...

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Isnt she fucking g easy and MGK?
Who isn't she fucking? G Easy had her on lock while fucking other bitches left and right and she had to be a typical woman and cry about it and showcase it at her concerts. Bitch went full-retard on a fan just for yelling out "G-Easy" and threatened to beat his ass when her tiny self would've got her brakes beat the fuck off. With that being said, she's pretty fit and looks pretty good sans her droopy eyes. She also makes the "Closer" song with the Chainsmokers perfect with her vocals...

Vid of her going full-retard on fan while having a nasty lezbo hairdo...

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
she mentions it in some interview on you tube her live performances on youtube are impressive she can actually sing live.
I learned about it last month in her "before we feast" thing. I recall her saying "I am Ashley. learn to read"

but the meaning of the second sentence went way over my head apparently

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I dig watch this version of graveyard. came out before the official video, but time-lapses are cool. and my dumb ass didn't realize until the closing seconds that the artist was Halsey herself