Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So......... that's a no, then.

I mean, you had four years of by far the most obviously and openly corrupt President and administration of your lifetime.

I've only been here for a couple of months, but I can easily point you to any number of specific criticisms I've made of Biden, Kamala, the Squad and the Dems as a party.

You can't come up with even ONE criticism of the Trump administration any time in the last five years? But you still try to claim you're a "both sides" type guy?

You're not a both sides guy, mate, might as well drop the act. If you actually were a both sides guy, you'd be able to clear this very low bar to show it.

But........ you can't. ?

??
The only Trump family member that has been free of criticism from me is Ivanka.

Because DAT ASS

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This site has a searvh function. Use it.

DTS
I actually did.

You've never once typed the name "Kushner" on this forum, not even one single time.

Every time you've typed the word "Ivanka", it's a comment about how you want to fuck her (but not as bad as her dad does.) Never anything about her currupt Chinese trademarks, or waste of Secret Service money, or anything else.

If you can't point me to even ONE single criticism of Trump or his administration for ANY of the openly corrupt and wasteful shit that they've done, then you really have no leg to stand on when you're crying about Biden visiting Cincinnati for eight hours to host a town hall (as opposed to a rally) and meet with local leaders.

Fair?

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I actually did.

You've never once typed the name "Kushner" on this forum, not even one single time.

Every time you've typed the word "Ivanka", it's a comment about how you want to fuck her (but not as bad as her dad does.) Never anything about her currupt Chinese trademarks, or waste of Secret Service money, or anything else.

If you can't point me to even ONE single criticism of Trump or his administration for ANY of the openly corrupt and wasteful shit that they've done, then you really have no leg to stand on when you're crying about Biden visiting Cincinnati for eight hours to host a town hall (as opposed to a rally) and meet with local leaders.

Fair?

??
I’ll help since cnn can’t tell you

840D35CA-93E7-4DDF-9184-A45FF90321DA.jpeg101768AD-D7D2-495F-86DC-AA3F66889A44.jpeg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Kushner doesn't exist.
Ivanka is single.
So when you say, quote, "the only Trump family member who has been free of criticism from me is Ivanka" - what you really mean is, "I've never actually criticised any of them, even one single time, for anything, ever. But I can't just sack up and admit that you're right when you point that out, so I'm just going to keep lying and dribbling on my keyboard rather than admit to that."

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So why didn’t you vote for JoJo?

Ride or Die might be a bit of an over statement considering you supported the Trump Republicans over the Libertarians.
Wasted vote.
I think Johnson got less than 5% in 2016.

I might as well write in Pete Rose like I did in 2004.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I’ll help since cnn can’t tell you

View attachment 41791View attachment 41792
Ah - there we go!

No complaints about the visit itself though, and in fact a nice little plug for the campaign. Two out of three lines were praising the rally, the other line criticises "these dudes" (Presidents) collectively - as opposed to today's post, which singles out Biden personally.

Still - thanks! Happy to acknowledge that yes, Hauler DID in fact once acknowledge that a Presidential visit generates traffic....... even if that's apparently perfectly acceptable, just so long as the tie is red and not blue. ?

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So you want open borders and unrestricted travel?

Maybe if Biden opened up them borders, America wouldn’t be facing a labour shortage?
No. Didn't agree with him on that.

There is no labor shortage. So says that red-headed minx that speaks for Biden. ;)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Being against removing all borders of your country isn't being a xenophobe.
LoL at your "removing all borders" smear on basic human right of Free Association.

" Try this, instead: No caps. No categories. No quotas. Just a straightforward background check, the proper paperwork to obtain a real Social Security number and work legally or prove legitimate family ties, and a reliable system to know who is coming and who is going. "

- Gary Johnson