Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
LoL at your "removing all borders" smear on basic human right of Free

Lol at your spin that just because you ideologically think it's a human right that it's anything but open borders.

My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Gary Johnson

Oct 24, 2015
Lol at your spin that just because you ideologically think it's a human right that it's anything but open borders.

My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Gary Johnson

But if that happens coke prices will drop.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's possible to support a candidate/party and not agree with all of their positions. It never occurred to me that you'd be unaware of that.
He's just trying to trigger me because I was already fired up about Sleepy Joe's visit to my town.

Little does he know that I bailed out at noon and am now working from home the rest of the day.

Fuck DC-created traffic jams in the midwest. Fuck them right in the asshole.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Gary Johnson
If those drivers/cargo meet the above conditions, what's your hang-up?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Gary Johnson
is free association a natural right enshrined in the First Amendment of the Constitution?

'cause I think it is.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
U just mad no one wants to work for you.

It's not because of unemployment or stimulus payments.

It's because you're a cunt.
My H2B workers have arrived. I'm sitting pretty.
Thanks for your concern though.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You can see approaching planes into CVG from my house.

BRB. Gonna go moon Biden.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Does he even believe his own bullshit?
it's "working"...LoL

keep printing money...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
it's "working"...LoL

keep printing money...