Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You aren't wrong.

You'd be surprised - or maybe you wouldn't - of some of the "higher ups" of major companies I've met who are dipshits. The biggest skill they all appear to possess is the ability to bullshit with a complete lack of self-awareness.
yup. dont get me wrong, im a capitalist. but im jaded from years on wallstreet and seeing the shenanigans there

i never got big (partially because of who i am as well as other issues), but i did work a few cubes down from the COO of one of the biggest broker dealers.

and i cant speak to ish due to an NDA, but corporations are shady as hell. there are definitely cases of the cream rising to the top. but plenty of scum rising to the top as well, unfortuantely

View: https://youtu.be/JNPW2wZ4D2s

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
oh and to be clear, i dont have the ideas as to how to fix the problem and have no motivation towards brainstorming, learning, and attempting to fix the issue

but i do propose that its a problem that i hope people address for the sake of our children because:

very high level:
- are the shareholders better off with that woman making 13mm instead of 65 other badasses making 200,000?
- and is the world better off with one person getting 13mm rather than 65 people getting 200,000

id argue that the latter would be better for both
I hear ya, but she's likely "only" earning around her base of $1.6

The other figures are likely bonuses (stock awards) and incentives - of which she is probably lucky to hit 50% of in a good year, and are probably tied to continued employment.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Just got this in an email from a company out of Michigan...

"We are currently running at a 22-24 week lead time. Due to issues with raw material shortage, low workforce participation, and the increasing amount of orders we are receiving our lead times have been dramatically affected. We are doing what we can to ship out product as quickly as possible."

Their typical lead time is 4 weeks.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just got this in an email from a company out of Michigan...

"We are currently running at a 22-24 week lead time. Due to issues with raw material shortage, low workforce participation, and the increasing amount of orders we are receiving our lead times have been dramatically affected. We are doing what we can to ship out product as quickly as possible."

Their typical lead time is 4 weeks.

He’s done a hell of a job with the economy

T

The Big Guy

His high.
False. Trumps high was 49 and his lowest was 34

Right now biden is 11 below trumps highest and only 4 above trumps lowest

I dont think either side should take much stock because this country is very divided and these numbers will remain similar for a while

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Biden still single handedly got the Dow to its highest ever value dough.

He's the best when it comes to money.

That's what Trump said. So it must be true.
Both Trump and Biden during the Bennies For All extravaganza...

"Look how rich America is getting!"
-Trump, probably
-Biden, probably

M

member 1013

Both Trump and Biden during the Bennies For All extravaganza...

"Look how rich America is getting!"
-Trump, probably
-Biden, probably
I just saw a seven year old kid drop a $100 bill. Where did he get it?! Is he dealing drugs, I wonder? He’s wearing a braves hat

Last edited by a moderator:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You aren't wrong.

You'd be surprised - or maybe you wouldn't - of some of the "higher ups" of major companies I've met who are dipshits. The biggest skill they all appear to possess is the ability to bullshit with a complete lack of self-awareness.
I think everyone has worked a job where a change is made by the higher ups, and it's an instant disaster because nobody with a hand in actually making the decision has ever actually worked the job they're fucking with, and they didn't invite anybody who actually does it to have a seat at the table where they can shoot down their stupid bullshit that's never going to work, before it gets put into practice.

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I think everyone has worked a job where a change is made by the higher ups, and it's an instant disaster because nobody with a hand in actually making the decision has ever actually worked the job they're fucking with, and they didn't invite anybody who actually does it to have a seat at the table where they can shoot down their stupid bullshit that's never going to work, before it gets put into practice.

??
Oh, I have stories.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Oh, I have stories.
It's one thing that drives me fucking nuts. Empty suit corporate cunts who have never worked a day of a particular job, telling the people who actually do it for a living that they have a "better for everyone" new system to waste a lot of your time while nickel and dime-ing the shit out of you.

And then they put it into practice, and it doesn't work because of course it doesn't, because it's fucking stupid. And everyone is miserable, and a couple of people quit, and six months later they quietly drop most of it because they can no longer pretend it's not completely fucked. And if they'd just invited someone who actually works the job to have a seat at the table, then the company wouldn't have wasted a lot of time and money and generated a lot of discontent, and both management and labour would be better off. But no.

??