Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The meme is so dumb on multiple levels. Even that Biden is masked, while Putin isn't. Like Big Bad Vlad is too manly to give a fuck about the stupid fake news China cold.

Meanwhile, in reality:

??
Didn’t Russia develop its own vaccine?

Kind of throws the conspiracy theory big pharma was behind it all into question.

Why would the genius Putin need to develop a vaccine if the virus was a hoax pushed by big pharma and the govt?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Will Mr President draw a line in the sand for Mr Putin to dare cross during tonight’s speech? Obviously he’ll address the conflict but will he address Vlad directly? I feel it would be extremely flattering for Vlad to be acknowledged, he’d take it as they are on the same level. This would make his day.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Will Mr President draw a line in the sand for Mr Putin to dare cross during tonight’s speech? Obviously he’ll address the conflict but will he address Vlad directly? I feel it would be extremely flattering for Vlad to be acknowledged, he’d take it as they are on the same level. This would make his day.
He’ll call him a bully like we’re dealing with a dickhead 7th grader. Then blame Trump

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He’ll call him a bully like we’re dealing with a dickhead 7th grader. Then blame Trump
Ya I can’t stand when adults use that term to describe other adults. If you were a bully and graduated high school and kept up with the same tendencies you are now an asshole.