Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
don't worry, they're very good at printing money and giving it to their friends every time there's a catastrophe.
Listen, bro. Nothing gets formula on the shelves quite like giving the FDA $30M to hire inspectors. Don't be such a cynic.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command - Madison cawthorn

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is Dark MAGA all about crossdressing and acting out homo erotic ‘jokes’?

Now that he has lost, I wanted to start feeling bad for him. He's a young guy who has some delusions of grandeur that were supported by running in a very specific state and locale with very specific runoff rules that favored him. He doesn't represent really anybody and it must be hard being in the limelight.

On the other hand he's one of the dumbest people I've ever witnessed.

It looks like he will have to spiral a lot further down so that he can just become a normal guy wrestling with a new life following a traumatic injury.

So far he's the butt of a lot of jokes, defending himself against his own caricature, he's built trying to ride the wake of Trump, and lost his wife.
I'm sure he's in chronic pain and I doubt given the timeline, he's come to any kind of peace with his permanent disability.

Unfortunately, if he doesn't hurry up and crash and go quiet so he can start recovering. His burnout will continue to be very public and the pressure will be immense. Could easily off himself over the next few years.