Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
DeSantis spokeswoman belatedly registers as agent of foreign politician

A spokeswoman for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) this week registered as a foreign agent of a former president of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili, belatedly detailing work she performed for the politician between 2018 and 2020.

The spokeswoman, Christina Pushaw, made the disclosure following contact from the Justice Department, according to her attorney, Michael Sherwin. She began her work in 2018 as a volunteer in the post-Soviet country, Sherwin said, and was ultimately paid $25,000 over the course of two years. She received her first payment, of $10,000 in October 2018, in cash, according to her filing. She stayed for free for six weeks in an apartment owned by a Saakashvili associate in Tbilisi, the Georgian capital.

“Her efforts included writing op-eds, reaching out to supporters and officials, and advocating on his behalf in Georgia and in the United States,” Sherwin said. “The work ended in 2020. Ms. Pushaw was notified recently by the DOJ that her work on behalf of Mr. Saakashvilli likely required FARA registration. Ms. Pushaw filed for the registration retroactively as soon as she was made aware.”

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I already know Kimmel isn't going to ask him any real questions.
Really?

I for one would expect the late-night talk show host to be a confrontational investigative journalist ready with a lot of tough questions to embarrass the President and make him uncomfortable.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Really?

I for one would expect the late-night talk show host to be a confrontational investigative journalist ready with a lot of tough questions to embarrass the President and make him uncomfortable.

??
You would? I wouldn't.
That's why Biden's handlers allowed him to go on and why it's a waste of time. They probably wrote the questions, although Kimmel has his head so far up his ass it probably wasn't necessary.

I'm a little ashamed I even listened to 3 minutes of it. Although hearing the extended applause was worth it. "Yay! You're doing a great job!" LMAO.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You would? I wouldn't.
No you fucking goon, that was a joke. :smile:

Of course Jimmy fucking Kimmel is going to be lobbing softball questions and yucking it up with him. Have you ever seen that guy ask a tough question to anybody, ever? That's not his role. His role is to help celebrity guests plug their latest projects. ?

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

Of course Jimmy fucking Kimmel is going to be lobbing softball questions and yucking it up with him. Have you ever seen that guy ask a tough question to anybody, ever? That's not his role. His role is to help celebrity guests plug their latest projects. ?

??
don’t forget crying. He loves to cry on tv.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

??
I was being equally sarcastic.
Kimmel is a ?