Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Why the fuck are we not seeing the details for that crackhead cunt ass pussy. What are they hiding? Also, what have they already erased? Fuck the FBI and all of the cunts there
Let’s expose the cunt for who he is
Lol I'd like this post but you know....

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Biden's approval rating: 37.4%
A new record low.

How in the fuck is it that high?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Biden's approval rating: 37.4%
A new record low.

How in the fuck is it that high?
Who the fuck knows
It only matters that he’ll come up with a few thousand more votes in the deciding states after midnight

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hunter Biden is found guilty.

Far right... Don't fall for it.

LOL!!!!!!!! Amazing.
Member when the Hunter Biden laptop didn't exist?
Member when anyone who talked about it was a conspiracy nut job?
Member when the media completely refused to cover the story in fear it might influence the election?

I Member.

#AnyoneButBiden

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Member when the Hunter Biden laptop didn't exist?
Member when anyone who talked about it was a conspiracy nut job?
Member when the media completely refused to cover the story in fear it might influence the election?

I Member.

#AnyoneButBiden

Eh? You can try and re write history in your head but that doesn't mean it makes sense in the real world.

The whole point of the laptop was it did exist. It was handed in by a guy who made copies of it's hard drive and released it to the media. We all saw it. It wasn't shown because the pictures were so vile. Now he has been found guilty for a crime. No one is screaming witch hunt. Or republican lies. Lol. The republican heroes are saying do not accept the judgement! You couldn't make it up.

Seriously. You are losing it man

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Eh? You can try and re write history in your head but that doesn't mean it makes sense in the real world.

The whole point of the laptop was it did exist. It was handed in by a guy who made copies of it's hard drive and released it to the media. We all saw it. It wasn't shown because the pictures were so vile. Now he has been found guilty for a crime. No one is screaming witch hunt. Or republican lies. Lol. The republican heroes are saying do not accept the judgement! You couldn't make it up.

Seriously. You are losing it man
They 100% said it didn't exist. Or at least that there was nothing there. Feeds on FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube were DELETED if they even mentioned it. That is hardcore censorship. Fucking bananas.

Still wondering who "big guy" is? C'mon dude. He's as corrupt as it gets, and only lies when his lips move.

But you dismiss him showering with his daughter despite her admitting she was molested. So I guess glossing over everything else is gravy from there.

I'm not one to bury my head in the sand and say everything is fine.