Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Look at the difference in the way people great Biden vs the others that just arrived.

He's so frail it's like they are afraid to touch him.

#ImpeachTheGeezer

Impeach him for being old?

Bit harsh considering the last guy that got impeached committed an insutterection.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Bit harsh considering the last guy that got impeached committed an insutterection.
What's an insutt-erection?

Is that what happens when the Biden's take showers with their family?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What's an insutt-erection?

Is that what happens when the Biden's take showers with their family?
Who knows
It just goes on and on with the insutterections and on and on and on…though the libtards have seen, with video evidence, who was responsible for the insutterection

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
For being completely unable to perform his duties as President, which certainly qualifies for impeachment proceedings.
Cognitively - he is gone. If you went out to dinner with him, I doubt he'd be able to order his own meal. Shit is fucking nuts. And they want him to run again? GTFO. Get him out of there now - even if it does mean Kamala is in charge.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Discomboobulated

Mama Mia
Jul 17, 2021
My best attempt at a translation:
"All members of Congress and Homeland Security...Secretary...er guh guh guhna guhna ennn I'm not sure gonna under initial away."

Anyone have a better guess? Sort of a terrifying game. Let's try to guess what the leader of the free world is trying to say.

#ImpeachBiden
It almost sounds like he admits that he doesn't remember the name and can't introduce the Secretary.

"I'm not sure [I'm] gonna introduce you all the way."

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
My best attempt at a translation:
"All members of Congress and Homeland Security...Secretary...er guh guh guhna guhna ennn I'm not sure gonna under initial away."

Anyone have a better guess? Sort of a terrifying game. Let's try to guess what the leader of the free world is trying to say.

#ImpeachBiden
It almost sounds like he admits that he doesn't remember the name and can't introduce the Secretary.

"I'm not sure [I'm] gonna introduce you all the way."
To think human turds with legs accused Trump of losing it for holding onto a guardrail or the way he held a water bottle lol...