General The Pizza Debate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which is better?

• NY Style

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Chicago Style

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Trick question, NY Style is pizza, Chicago Style is a weird cake thing

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Fuck Chicago

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

member 603

As a Native New Yorker, I have to defend my flag here.... Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix (who apparently does ALL the meth here) claims that NY style is terrible.... What do you all think?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I have no opinion since I’m Canadian and haven’t had authentic pizza from either place. I’m really here to get notifications for when Mix loses his shit.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd rather fuck a chick with aids than eat a slice of disgusting Chicago "pizza"

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I love the pizza quiche from Chicago.

New York pizza is what I would call traditional pizza. I'm not sure why they get to claim it as their own. It's not like they invented it.

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Why do you all think Chicago pizza is all deep dish? There is plenty of thin crust around here too.

Although I cant defend the square cut as opposed to real slices. If i have to bend a knee and admit that Chicago pizza isn't perfect, that's the one point I will abide by.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Why do you all think Chicago pizza is all deep dish? There is plenty of thin crust around here too.

Although I cant defend the square cut as opposed to real slices. If i have to bend a knee and admit that Chicago pizza isn't perfect, that's the one point I will abide by.

M

member 3289

As much as it kills me to give NY credit for anything, they have the superior pizza.

M

member 603

Funny story about thin crust, I was out with a bunch of friends in Vegas, and one of buddies was bringing this new girl he was seeing, she was a gorgeous dancer in one of the shows there. Well we all order food and he orders a flat bread to share with her... She has this disgusted look on her face, looks at him and says "Flat bread? What kind of a pussy are you? Order a real pizza, not that pizza cracker shit".... I was rolling in laughter, and ever since I refer to flat bread/thin crust as pizza crackers

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Neither. Bunch of cunts claiming pizza is their invention :)

How about Italian style pizza.

Just never fold your slice or eat it starting by the crust and I have no problem with it. I just always though Chicago style pizza was deep dish and NY was thin crust, both really gay versions of pizza.

M

member 3289

New York pizza is what I would call traditional pizza. I'm not sure why they get to claim it as their own. It's not like they invented it.
Because they're annoying cocksuckers who think they're the best at everything.

M

member 1013

yeah shit you eat with a fork isnt pizza
True story:

As a kid we went to Italy on a skiing trip. We went and had dinner at a place the hotel dude told us had good pizza.

The pizza was wack but delicious. No sauce just actual tomatoes. Toppings like truffle and eggplant and parsley. Little personal pan style pizzas.

So we get our pizzas and start eating. The whole restaurant is suddenly silent. We look around and everyone is staring at us eating with our hands. Even got a few harrumphs.

Apparently you're supposed to use a knife and fork.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I feel like they are two different pizzas for different occasions. NY pizza is great because it is so readily available by the slice while on the move. I also generally prefer thin slices. However the best tasting pizza I’ve ever had was the deep dish at Giordanos and Genos east in Chicago.