General The Pizza Debate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which is better?

• NY Style

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Chicago Style

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Trick question, NY Style is pizza, Chicago Style is a weird cake thing

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Fuck Chicago

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My uncle is an eagle scout who is lives just a few miles from USAF academy where he taught winter wilderness survival and retired as a major. I've spent some time in the Rockies. He also sent 2 years as a forest ranger in the Tetons. He now teaches geology at a Colorado high school.
Well I've watched a lot of episodes of bear Grylls. Your move

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't have one. I may purchase one tomorrow and snap a picture tho

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to work at a stuffed crust pizza joint...was "chicago style"....I used to take orders make pizzas and deliver...I was only 16-17

Used to make a custom pie each night to take home and it was pretty fun to experiment with different toppings and combos

+25 posts on this old bump Wild @Wild (just wanted to show an example of my bump skills/intentions)

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My uncle is an eagle scout who is lives just a few miles from USAF academy where he taught winter wilderness survival and retired as a major. I've spent some time in the Rockies. He also sent 2 years as a forest ranger in the Tetons. He now teaches geology at a Colorado high school.
My uncle is an unknown factor.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Both are great, fucking enjoyable. But NY style is more practical, I like being lean and eating 2 pieces of Chicago style is probably like 1000 calories or more lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I used to work at a stuffed crust pizza joint...was "chicago style"....I used to take orders make pizzas and deliver...I was only 16-17

Used to make a custom pie each night to take home and it was pretty fun to experiment with different toppings and combos

+25 posts on this old bump Wild @Wild (just wanted to show an example of my bump skills/intentions)
I just can’t stand pizza with that thick of crust. I’m a NY thin crust guy but can do a greasy deep dish occasionally.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Bump skills noted. +1